Manicures - Exfoliation/Hand Mask

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HayleySullivan

Reaction score
Hi

In my manicure training I was told to do a hand scrub/exfoliation (but bio sculpture do not sell a scrub so have been looking elsewhere for one) will this one be ok, does this sound like what I need??:

Salon System Hand Ingivorate Salt Scrub 150ml (585798)

Also it then says to do a hand mask or a parafin wax treatment - will any of these hand masks be ok? There are so many - i am finding it hard to know the difference between a hand lotion and a mask.

Salon System Hand Defence Age Defying Hand Cream 100ml (585804)
Salon System Hand Elixir Treatment Serum 100ml (585802)
Salon System Hand Renewal Age Control Mask 150ml (585800)
Strictly Professional Manicure Mask [Camphor Oil] 100ml (603101)
Strictly Professional Deep Cleansing Mask 100ml (603299)
Strictly Professional Hand Treatment Cream 450ml (603325)
Please help!

We use the salon system scrub in our manicures at college and its really nice, got a lovely smell.

hand lotion is used for massage, mask is left on the skin to penetrate in, sorry if thats not much help but find it hard to put things into words

Hi

In my manicure training I was told to do a hand scrub/exfoliation (but bio sculpture do not sell a scrub so have been looking elsewhere for one) will this one be ok, does this sound like what I need??:

Salon System Hand Ingivorate Salt Scrub 150ml (585798)

Also it then says to do a hand mask or a parafin wax treatment - will any of these hand masks be ok? There are so many - i am finding it hard to know the difference between a hand lotion and a mask.

Salon System Hand Defence Age Defying Hand Cream 100ml (585804)
Salon System Hand Elixir Treatment Serum 100ml (585802)
Salon System Hand Renewal Age Control Mask 150ml (585800)
Strictly Professional Manicure Mask [Camphor Oil] 100ml (603101)
Strictly Professional Deep Cleansing Mask 100ml (603299)
Strictly Professional Hand Treatment Cream 450ml (603325)
Please help!
Just as a heads up you can buy the full kit for manicures from CND and it will save all your problems as to what to use as it has everything in it and gives a lush manicure,
and the quality of the products is far superior to the ones you have been looking at and the packaging looks nice too,
i think it may even have a video included to help you along,
you do not have to be trained with CND to buy this
you would need to ring Sweet Squared on 0845 210 6060 to order this,

Skintruth do a fab hand scrub with Neroli (& Rosemary, I think)
It's lovely and leaves the skin with a light oil coating - perfect for pre paraffin wax. Don't even think of removing the scrub with damp mitts though. :eek: It needs a sink and running warm water !

Defiantly would not buy salon systems manicure, go for a premiere brand it will be cheaper in the long run. you will use less, and wont have to throw it away in the end as you dont like it too. You will also get far better results and your clients will notice

Latest posts

Back