Manicure's for Dog's!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spanish geek

Reaction score
HI all

Does any one have any info on this matter that they could share with me? All i know about it is what i have seen on TV , the dogs nails are just painted? any view' s:Love:

spanish geek said:
HI all

Does any one have any info on this matter that they could share with me? All i know about it is what i have seen on TV , the dogs nails are just painted? any view' s:Love:
Hi and welcome to the site... we're not too far away from each other :wink2:

is it Spanish tv you've seen this on or Sky?
suppose it would be geared more towards the pet parlours than nail technicians...
my butch boys (dogs) wouldn't think much of it lol

ive seen in mags that some of the celbs have their dogs nails paint.

dont think my dog would sit long enough for hers doing, and maybe an hour later be full of mud.

One of the companies it may have been opi did a range of doggie polishes last year was it these you saw?

Lellipop said:
One of the companies it may have been opi did a range of doggie polishes last year was it these you saw?
i remember seeing that, now you mention it... was it called Paws or Claws or something similar?

ValencianNails said:
Hi and welcome to the site... we're not too far away from each other :wink2:

is it Spanish tv you've seen this on or Sky?
suppose it would be geared more towards the pet parlours than nail technicians...
my butch boys (dogs) wouldn't think much of it lol

Hi and thankyou. I was in Valencia last week it was my first time there. It was on English tv, so many ex pats here, it may appeal to them.Thanks for advice.

spanish geek said:
Hi and thankyou. I was in Valencia last week it was my first time there. It was on English tv, so many ex pats here, it may appeal to them.Thanks for advice.

It may have been GMTV, ladies were going into there nail ssssssalons with thier dogs, the ladies had nails done and so did the dogs.

ValencianNails said:
i remember seeing that, now you mention it... was it called Paws or Claws or something similar?

Yep it was called Pawlish lol

Girls.....you have so got to get with it. My Staffordshire Bull Terrier wont dare go out the front door without his nails done. At the moment he is wearing Hot Pop Blue by CND.
David

Jaydee said:
Girls.....you have so got to get with it. My Staffordshire Bull Terrier wont dare go out the front door without his nails done. At the moment he is wearing Hot Pop Blue by CND.
David
pmsl David, why am I not shocked :wink2:

my 'boys' would attack me if i dared get the pawlish near their tootsies lol
xxx

Jaydee said:
David

Dee I didnt say I didn't use it love my rottie is wearing jiggy at the moment to match her diamond studded collar :wink2:

Lellipop said:
Dee I didnt say I didn't use it love my rottie is wearing jiggy at the moment to match her diamond studded collar :wink2:

Get Her.....with a diamond studded collar.....the chav rottie of cheshire....lol.xx

Jaydee said:
Get Her.....with a diamond studded collar.....the chav rottie of cheshire....lol.xx

Hey she is one of the cheshire set like her mum :wink2:

I'm allergic to dogs,cats, gerbils,birds anything with fur or feathers so wouldn't be giving any of them a manicure don't think they do it by me.
Anything is possible though! eeekk.
Sorry I am of no help!

Not seen this myself, I just cant see my two Jack Russells hurtling around with painted nails.... they like mud and eu de parfam fox **** to much....
My veiw is let a dog be a dog, dog coat when it's raining or cold, fair enough, track suits and 'I love my mom t-shirts'etc... No. :rolleyes:

:)

¡Bienvenida, Sue!

i paint my dogs nails all the time, she often has diamontes on each claw........ BUT .... in all relity hse knows and trusts me, can you imagine getting a dog that doesnt know you to sit still ? it just doesnt happen, my dog comes to work with me everyday, i tried doing a few other dogs, but they dont sit long enough for the polish to dry, it's fun trying though ........ so much for health regulations when it comes to a fashionable pooch

Latest posts

Back