manicures help with assignment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tia

Reaction score
do not under stand these questions:

for delux manicure assignment.

How Will I obtain My Equipment & Materials:

How would I ensure that the Client is taking care of their Hands At Home:

any help plz...thankyou.

Hi there

I would assume you would get your equipment/supplies from a reputable supplier - one that perhaps your college is affiliated with? As for the client, you should supply them with aftercare information or leaflets to help them maintain the condition of their hands and nails at home.

Hope this helps

Also you could retail home care products to your client and you will able to tell if they ahve been using them from the condition of their skin and nails.

Equipment and materials would be taken from where theya re stored and bought from your product company.

looking back at my portfolio that's pretty much bang on what they want from you - and maybe mention retailing cuticle oil, hand cream etc? x

do not under stand these questions:

for delux manicure assignment.

any help plz...thankyou.

Should read: Where will you buy your stuff?

Should read: How will you make your client take care of her nails at home?

These are not difficult questions ... it is the way they are asked.

GEEKS SHOULD NOT BE DOING STUDENT'S HOMEWORK FOR THEM.

Maybe explain what the question is asking and then let THEM do it. :irked:

Who did your homework for you??? No one did mine for me. Help do not DO.

LOL, the questions sound much more simple when put this way..but unfortunately, colleges would not appear professional if they were worded this way. (baffle students with BS and all that:rolleyes:)
Sorry Tia, but these will honestly be the easiest questions in you course..guaranteed. Just make sure in class you listen, ask questions to what you do not understand, and make sure you attend every single class.
And of course..do your study
If you are stuck..arrive early or leave later, to ask your tutor about anything you do not understand.
It is her job to make sure you do learn ..whether she appears to like it or not..we all learn at different rates..and as a qualified teacher she should understand this.

Latest posts

Back