manniquin wood hand

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beemerchez

Reaction score
hi all
just saw this on lidl website. if you have one near you.
dont want you to miss out,
it has movable fingers, maybe ok for anyone
wanting to learn art to stick your nails on or just to display yours.
its £6.99 on sale from monday 22/10.
dont forget they open at 8am
i know im off for one,
cheryl

:lol: Lidl sell everything don't they???? LOL

I need drinks...meat...bread...oh and a wooden hand...:lol:

Well done Cheryl though for letting people know ... :hug: xxxx

Just been and looked at their website...they are advertising it with artists easels, paints and stuff.... anyone enlighten me what a wooden hand has to do with that?

It would be great in a salon at Christmas time...buy a few and hang some baubles from the fingers as 'alternative' christmas trees... or have them holding a retail product...

BTW ... sorry to ramble on here Cheryl on your thread...but for anyone who likes Lasagne and can't be bothered making their own... Lidl's is the best Lasagne....very creamy!!!

Think i'll get myself one of those, it'll be "handy" (sorry, I just had to) to have around for my art.

Jessie

Great to pop nails onto display them, but I think they are for artists to get the look of the hand right when drawing, something like that!

xxx

Cool def gettin one of them lol

Lasagne on special offer too, 70p off!!

Cheers x

Great to pop nails onto display them, but I think they are for artists to get the look of the hand right when drawing, something like that!

xxx

yes, thats right.

you can use them as a reference. hands are one of the most difficult parts to do in figure drawing. on cartoons they only do 4 fingers so they dont end up looking like a bunch of bananas. [a bit of useless hand trivia there for you:lol:]

Cor blimey Im glad I dont live in the Midlands Id never get one...so its so Handy where I live (he he) in Gloucestershire, hopefully there will be some left.

Lidl food ..some very good, lasagne v nice, their mince doesnt go clumpy like Tescos does

Good for bargains

Latest posts

Back