Manon...latest pic!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi...
Thought i would show you all my puppy's latest pic taken today...she is growing so fast but still as cute...don't you agree?...lol

So cute! I would love a dog, but hubby dislikes anything with more ( or less) legs than him!!:lol:

we're in the process of deciding what dog to get. I had a lovely black lab who died two years ago and i'm just about ready to get another one. I thought i might adopt a resuce lurcher or greyhound - they are fab with children and there are so many discarded after they have finished their racing careers. your little baby looks adorable

OH i'm sooooooo jealous,that is one VERY PRETTY puppy dog!!!!! I would love one but just would'nt be fair as we are both out at work all day :cry:

Oh the little girl is growing fast, But she is still as beautiful ;)

Deni said:
Hi...
Thought i would show you all my puppy's latest pic taken today...she is growing so fast but still as cute...don't you agree?...lol
ohhhhhhhhhhh sooooo cute!!
We have a choc lab and she is growing sooooo fast!!
Eats anything insight including terracota plant pots!

aawww soo cute , what type is she ?

Little Angel said:
ohhhhhhhhhhh sooooo cute!!
We have a choc lab and she is growing sooooo fast!!
Eats anything insight including terracota plant pots!

my fiance and myself were planning on getting a dog....we had decided on the monday that we would get a chocolate labrador.....i said i was calling it ripple after the choccie bar but my fiance said he wanted to call it bruce..... i know i know....what kind of name is that for a choc lab :rolleyes:................anyway the next day i found out i was pregnant so that was my puppy idea out the window but my bump is now affectionately known as bruce.....but who knows it might be a brucette :D

stanleyann

Hi...
Thank you all for your kind words...x

She is my man's puppy dog only he works a lot!...lol

Congratulations on your bump stanleyann...exciting news for you...x

The dog ia a cocker spaniel and is VERY hard work, must say she is kept outside most of the time, she has cover and a kennel etc so she is fine out there but i cannot cope with her inside for long...lol

Her fav food?..shoes of course...but is very fussy...only eats the nice ones...lol

If i thought my house was like a mad house before it certainly IS now, thats why i am now thinking of working out of home...need the time-out factor with my work...lol

ohhhhhhhhhh pupino!

(just in case you wondered I call my pup lots of Italian sounding pet names!)

Ahhhhhhhhhhh, she is lovely!:biggrin:

Deni said:
Hi...
aww she is sooooooo cute Deni....now I want one too :biggrin:

OMG Deni she has really grown, how was france? hope you had a great time!!! sorry not been in touch, but really busy at the moment, we are moving into the new salon this weekend and im painting like mad to get it finished!!!

Are you going to excell, if you are we will ahve to meet for a drink

Take care

Amanda

Hi...
Guess someone doesnt like my puppy Manon....they gave me a negative reputation for this thread.... :Scared:

Deni said:
Hi...
Guess someone doesnt like my puppy Manon....they gave me a negative reputation for this thread.... :Scared:
That's fine. It's their opinion so leave it at that. Everytime neg points is mentioned this site goes off on one so, :D , accept it and move on. Please lets not get into all that dissin stuff..... AGAIN.

Latest posts

Back