Manscaping Excellence!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minipig007

Reaction score
Hi All!

I just wanted to say pubically how exellent Andy's (Axiom) masterclass at Excel was today! I was sat nice and close in the front row, and I picked up some great tips (5 Top Tips lol!)...

Seriously though Andy.... although we were all quiet, i know that the only reason i was was because you were so clear, gave so much information that was relevant, and demonstrated beautifully, just how it is for everyone (not "perfect", but everyday waxing... made me feel loads better!!)

So.. if i wasn't brave enough to say it in person, i'll say it now!!! thank you!!! :hug:

Well I couldn't find him:cry: or Kim, I caught up with loads of other people but when I found the stand, neither of them were there, probably having a well deserved lunch break:lol:
Just have to save my pennies and have a wax course:rolleyes:

Awww Susie.. that's sad. I saw Kim but she was so busy i didn't want to disturb her - gonna see her in a week or so anyway so i thought best to leave her to work!! It's great to see geeks in the flesh.... and hear the voice behind the words... and boy does Andy know his stuff!! wowser! tee hee!!

I was at Andy's masterclass too and it was fab! - i picked up plenty of tips too!

Im glad i made time to go to some masterclasses away from all the shopping, as they were really informative!:)

I didnt get to andys masterclass but did see him and kim first thing.

2 fab people who was very informative and took 5 mins out to say hello.

Took in the popits demo and helped out along with loubylou and some other people. (if you was there and got a goody bag it was prob packed by moi :green:)

Had a good chat with samantha and sam and also gigi, fabulous people who i admire very much (have got some pics so will post later)

Also met Mrs clooney, Cec, Zingara, ClaraDoon, Beauty Guru, 1999judy, Ksmoores, Oey, kimmi, Axiom, fozzyo, urban geek, Ruth mills and sonia saw a couple of geeks competing (well done girsl) and errrrr errrrr :irked: someone in a photo cant remember the name of (sorry) and another geek walking round but cant remember the name again :smack: (sorry to all those i did meet but havnt mentioned, im surprised i remembered as many lol

Im sure there was many more there and would have loved to say hello but didnt get the time.:hug:

I didn't get to see Andy but I saw Kim at the stand and she waxed my eyebrows for me! She was lovely and did a great job. :hug:

Andy waxed my legs bless him ( they were the hairiest legs at the show i think) and they feel fantastically smooth now,
damn why cant he live closer to me lol
Thanks Andy :hug:

I didn't get to see Andy but I saw Kim at the stand and she waxed my eyebrows for me! She was lovely and did a great job. :hug:

Sorry I missed that; we were busy a lot of the day with the nail competition but we did bump in to the gorgeous Kim just as we were about to leave the show (silly me didn't recognise her at first though - sorry Kim - both Sonia and I were rather knackered by that time though).

Would have loved to have seen the Perron Rigot stand too; have mentioned the brand to the lady who does my waxing in Shrewsbury and was hoping to get a sample to bring back for her, but alas no time - and we were only down at Excel for yesterday (back in work today alas)!

So will hopefully get a chance at one of the other shows (possibly Olympia in May I think)?

I can't wait till the 17th March and Andy's Scottish workshop:)

Thanks for the lovely feedback Geeks, I'm really glad you enjoyed the masterclass - it's always difficult to know what to condense into 60 minutes as I can talk for days (as you've probably gathered, lol), but I'm pleased you found it useful. "5 Top Tips"... lol, it sounded so much better when I was rehearsing in my bedroom!! :lol:

Thank you for coming along, and a HUGE thank you also goes out to Fozzyo, Zo Zo and Gelly for helping me to lug all my stuff between the Perron Rigot stand and the training room!

Myself and Kim really enjoyed meeting so many people on the stand and hope to see you all again! :hug: And Susie, you can't escape us that easily, we'll catch you one day, don't worry! :wink2:

Wax on :D xx

Hi All!

I just wanted to say pubically how exellent Andy's (Axiom) masterclass at Excel was today! I was sat nice and close in the front row, and I picked up some great tips (5 Top Tips lol!)...

Seriously though Andy.... although we were all quiet, i know that the only reason i was was because you were so clear, gave so much information that was relevant, and demonstrated beautifully, just how it is for everyone (not "perfect", but everyday waxing... made me feel loads better!!)

So.. if i wasn't brave enough to say it in person, i'll say it now!!! thank you!!! :hug:

I'm always quiet as a mouse when i'm with somebody I admire a lot or is at the top of their game. Just sit and listen, learn and absorb everything I can from them.

Hi All!

No pun intended eh :lol:

Andy you were fab, as always, jolly well done :hug:

Hi All!

I just wanted to say pubically how exellent Andy's (Axiom) masterclass at Excel was today! I was sat nice and close in the front row, and I picked up some great tips (5 Top Tips lol!)...:hug:

LOL how very Freudian ;)

Latest posts

Back