Many customer complaints, gel only lasts for a few days?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lomlom

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

as maybe some people know here from my other threads, i´m just trying to help my partner in abroad with her business...
she have a nail studio, most customers was statisfied until now, but since last days she had alot of complaints about there polishes...
maybe 20 complaints already infew days and that is alot. Before she had many good reviews, that there polishes last for 4-5 weeks but know?

She use Base,Top, Dehydrator and a Primer. All of this products are expensive in her country (philippines) compare to others in PH...
i was thinking maybe the primer (just nail ultrabond) ect. expired? Is it possible? They had a long lockdown and the supplier import this products from abroad, so maybe they could not sell it for long period
Or maybe same with the Gel?

She is now stressed anxious and frustrated, i hope some experts have maybe ideas or can help us...
Thanks for reading.. and have a nice day.

regards
lomlom

I'd be looking at lamp - make sure bulbs are clean and reflecting well. If UV consider changing the bulbs for new, if LED no need.

A new bottle of primer won't hurt and can only help

Many things can cause premature failure of the gel polish.

It can be the following:

1. Bad techniques.
2. Bad brand.

Has she changed anything before the problem started? Like switching to another brand or type of cleanser or any other equipment she uses? Has she bought more primer/base/top (not changed brand or anything just restocked) because maybe she got a "bad" product. In Sweden we call it a "Monday product". Something has gone wrong with that batch. Maybe she can call her supplier and explain the problem? Because if she hasn't changed anything at all I'm suspecting that the problem lies in the products.
Best wishes,
TW

I agree with Trinity. Sounds like a lamp problem.

Sorry for the late reply.
Thank you so much all for the help. Your answers are gold. Yes @donnamich , you are both right...@Trinity 👍 there was problems with 2 lamps, bulbs were not clean.

Sorry for the late reply.
Thank you so much all for the help. Your answers are gold. Yes @donnamich , you are both right...@Trinity 👍 there was problems with 2 lamps, bulbs were not clean.

Thanks for the update 👍

Latest posts

Back