marbelizing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ya12472

Reaction score
Hi! I was wondering if any one had directions for marbelizing? I have been on a few Japanese nail art web sites and they have some beautiful marbelizing designs and unfortunately I can't read it.

i marbled last week and actually did a good job

question... ive noticed everyone else's are a lot bolder. i mean mine are nice, but in the pictures and such i can tell that the marbling is very thick. like when you put it in the water, you do not let it spread out when you dip it

well when i do that, and i put my finger in, it all sort of muddies up on my nail. if not just that, it ends up as a blob of polish that usually fals off! or it all bunches together

whereas when i let it spread out a bit, it was much easier to swirl and worked very nicely. was pretty bold too, mainly because i had the white basecoat i think. im just wondering why when i dip it thickly, it all bunches up nasty. well at least when dipping when its thin it doesnt make as much mess on my skin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back