Marbling Technique

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fab Freak

Reaction score
Who please can help.
I have tried this and the efffect is quite weak, but I have seen other examples on the web which look fab! Could I being using not enough varnish or the water too cold?
Please help :D

Sorry to pester, but I would really love so handy hints on marbling nail art? If anyone could me any clues I would be very chuffed :p Thanks

Hiya

You need Layla.................Layla, where are you? :D

Check out her website, or you can try doing a search because I'm sure she's gone through the technique before.

Adele

If you type

marbleizing

into the search, you will find Layla's last help on this. :D

:D thanks for this Kim and Peppercorn, I have done a search and found Laylas notes, when I tried this I did it with warm water and not cold like Layla does :!: ! maybe this was the problem Will have another go

you really need the water to be room temperature and it works best with creme polish, not a shimmer one

Ah Im here! lol!! maybe a lil too late... :rolleyes:

Try using cold water, and dip your nails in before the polish spreads out too much. If the polish spreads out so that its becomes very translucent, your marble design will look more 'weak'. If you dip in the nails whilst the polish on the water is still thick, the marble design will be more full in colour and more vibrant.

Get the jist :?: :!:

Hope it helps :)

xxlaylaxx

:) Thanx Layla, this does help, mine were weaker compared to the fab examples on your web site. I will try cold water, can't wait I think its a cool look. Thanx again. :bouncy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back