marco master class

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gracy

nutty geek
Reaction score
today i have done a master class in real re-balancing with marco benito, and i have to say he is fabulous ;) !! his wife is gorgeous and makes great coffee, his salon is brilliant! totally off the wall and funky, funky, funky ! :cool:

i have learned sooooooooooo much, am i glad i did this class, i was clueless where infills and rebalances where concerned but not anymore, i cant wait for the next class. :lol:

fab, fab, fab !

CRIKEY - I am sure Mr MBP will be thrilled when he sees this - good on you Marco and isn't Pally lovely?? Did you meet Marie?? She is very on the ball - all the team there are, I think it's Sineeta - she does eye brow threading and is AWSOME!!! I had mine done and will get back on a train to New Street when I need them doing again!!!

Wow talk about going off on a tangent :rolleyes: just pleased you had fun and learnt new things!! :)

Mrs Geek said:
CRIKEY - I am sure Mr MBP will be thrilled when he sees this - good on you Marco and isn't Pally lovely?? Did you meet Marie?? She is very on the ball - all the team there are, I think it's Sineeta - she does eye brow threading and is AWSOME!!! I had mine done and will get back on a train to New Street when I need them doing again!!!

Wow talk about going off on a tangent :rolleyes: just pleased you had fun and learnt new things!! :)

I have always wanted to learn how to do that! (eyebrow threading) ANyone know who teaches this?

hello samantha,
all the girls were great, my daughter has decided she wants to do her foundation with marco, but i have cooked a deal with her, when she needs a model for day 3/4 ;) she will book me in for threading and a pedicure while i`m killing time in birmingham waiting to model for her :lol:

whooo i've got the re balancing class soon (well end of april im just willing the days on!! :D ) with that luvley Lisa smith in sittingbourne every class has been fab so far you cant beat them for some ace tips!! (excuse the pun not intended :o ) roll on end of april :D

nailsbynicola said:
whooo i've got the re balancing class soon (well end of april im just willing the days on!! :D ) with that luvley Lisa smith in sittingbourne every class has been fab so far you cant beat them for some ace tips!! (excuse the pun not intended :o ) roll on end of april :D
Oh yes Babe, we will be there..................
I must say Nicola is my partner in crime or is it in class?????
Well, I must agree Liza does a wicked class!!!!!!
So roll on April!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!
Then May ................OMG..........thats not long to revise and learn to do some brill nails for Masters!!!!!!!
But hey, it's all or nothing right Nic!!!!!!!

I can imagine Marcos classes being kick butt cheek too!!!!!!
As he is a fab guy with a huge talent for nails!!!!!
An a great sense of humur too!!!!!

What is threading? Just out of interset.

dazzlingtouch said:
What is threading? Just out of interset.

Believe it or not, it is an ancient art of hair removal that involves deftly wrapping a piece of thread around the individual hair to be removed and pulling it out!! Why it is better than plucking I do not know (perhaps less painful??). I'm sure someone will tell us.

geeg said:
Believe it or not, it is an ancient art of hair removal that involves deftly wrapping a piece of thread around the individual hair to be removed and pulling it out!! Why it is better than plucking I do not know (perhaps less painful??). I'm sure someone will tell us.
You PLUCK chickens and you TWEEZE hairs :idea: ;) (that got you told mum) :biggrin:

Ok threading; Sineeta actually stands over you whilst you are sitting and has a long piece of thread that she bites inher mouth and hold in her hand - I can't tell you exactly what she does as my eyes were closed but it FEELS like your eyebrows are being cut with scissors not 'tweezed' - it's so cool and she gave me arches which I haven't had in years AND IT took her about 5 minutes flat! I thought it was great!!!

It is also much better for your skin as it wont't make your skin sag around the eyes - and we don;t want that do we!

I had mine done to when i was at Marcos 3 weeks ago, its less painful than tweezers and quicker, they still look nice and so do my nails! :D

Hiya Dawn,
Thanks for your pm.... based on what you told me I am going to find out more about a masters class with Marco and also a Brisa conversion course..... so I'd better get saving up!!!

Oooh almost forgot... did you need to take a model with you?

All the best
Carol

hi carol,
yes i had to take a model, the next class is creative illusions and he said to take the worst nail biter i can find, i dont have one, so for once i`ve given my daughter permission to bite hers she can have a real good nibble :lol:

Nailsinlondon1 said:
Oh yes Babe, we will be there..................
I must say Nicola is my partner in crime or is it in class?????
Well, I must agree Liza does a wicked class!!!!!!
So roll on April!!!!! Can't wait!!!!!
Then May ................OMG..........thats not long to revise and learn to do some brill nails for Masters!!!!!!!
But hey, it's all or nothing right Nic!!!!!!!

I can imagine Marcos classes being kick butt cheek too!!!!!!
As he is a fab guy with a huge talent for nails!!!!!
An a great sense of humur too!!!!!

Cant wait hun but will be sorting out a one to one hopefully before may ekk :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back