Marketing & advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharon Green

Reaction score
So I've passed & got my certificate what next? Where do I get advice & info on setting prices, getting the logo for my price list, what service's to offer. Do Creative do an info pack with all this in? I cannot contact them by phone during the day from my present place of work, what shall I do???

Sharon

CONGRATULATIONS ! WELL DONE, CAN'T OFFER ADVICE BUT JUST WANTED TO CONGRATULATE YOU.

kAREN (GLORIAS NEW MUM)

Sharon Green said:
So I've passed & got my certificate what next? Where do I get advice & info on setting prices, getting the logo for my price list, what service's to offer. Do Creative do an info pack with all this in? I cannot contact them by phone during the day from my present place of work, what shall I do???

Sharon

Congratulations on passing.

Here's what I did - checked out the local Salons in my area to see what sort of price ranges they had and then sat down and set mine similar to these (prices can differ quite a lot in different areas).

With regards to logo's and pictures, if you have a copy of the products brochure, you can basically obtain any of the pictures featured in the booklet plus quite a few more for use on leaflets etc. You can request this from Creative's marketing Department (I think the person you need to speak to is called Nicole) I'll have a look at home tonight, i'm sure she has an e-mail address.

Creative will also supply your printing company with the Creative Logo on a disc or e-mailed for use on printed material, however they request that any material is subject to approval by them first, obviously cos your using their company logo.

Hope this is of some help.

Kaz

Hi Kaz,

Thanks for that. I just didn't have a clue what to do. Now I have 'direction'.

Sharon

congratulations on passing, in your area check out whats avalible and make sure that your service is alot better!

Thanks Mrs Geek, I have e-mailed them already (Wednesday) but have had no reply as yet. I phoned yesterday but the girl who deals with Marketing was off sick so I will have to try again in my break on Monday.

By the way, what is in the marketing pack you can buy and how much does the pack cost (would appreciate it if someone could let me know by PM).

Sharon

Sharon Green said:
Thanks Mrs Geek, I have e-mailed them already (Wednesday) but have had no reply as yet. I phoned yesterday but the girl who deals with Marketing was off sick so I will have to try again in my break on Monday.

By the way, what is in the marketing pack you can buy and how much does the pack cost (would appreciate it if someone could let me know by PM).

Sharon
I have PM'd you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back