Marketing microdermabrasion?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MMBeauty2012

Mrs Mez
Reaction score
I really need some inspiration on how to market this!
I am a mobile therapist. I've had lots of interest on my introductory offer as I had the use of the machine for free... But how do I keep the momentum up to use it at least once a week??

I really need some inspiration on how to market this!
I am a mobile therapist. I've had lots of interest on my introductory offer as I had the use of the machine for free... But how do I keep the momentum up to use it at least once a week??

Hi MMBeauty2012,

Storytelling is the most powerful marketing I can think of.

Specifically, think of various real-world results that people who want microdermabrasion want. Someone will want smoother skin so she can feel better about herself attending a 20-year high school reunion. Someone else will get because he's proud of keeping himself fit and youthful.

Each of those would make a very different yet compelling story. The nice thing is that there are infinitely many stories you can tell. And then you can make an offer -- which does *not* need to be discounted.

Email is the most effective channel for this staying-in-touch, yet it can be used anywhere else as well.

Does that help?

Sunni

Latest posts

Back