Marketing question

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andi

Reaction score
Hi geeks I hope you can help, I am in the process of updating my stationery so that I can have a bit of marketing push. I have designed some new gift vouchers and client referral cards but I can't seem to find anywhere that does just the blank cards so that I can print them off myself.

Does anyone know anywhere that I can buy these from, thanks Andi.

I've found it to be much cheaper to use VistaPrint and upload your images to use on your stationery, saves a fortune in ink and mis-printing mistakes :wink2:

www.vistaprint.co.uk

hth's

Have you tried staples ? I agree with Sandi vistaprint are doing 100 postcards for 15.00 at mo I think, might work out cheaper in the longrun xx

I get white or cream cards from Tesco which come with an envelope. They are squarish.
If you type in the dimensions you can make a pretty good card and I add a small matching image onto the envelope with my address too which adds a bit of class.

think you get about 50 for £8, well worth it.

I use Vista Print, every time I get a mail offering 100 free postcards etc. I take them up, delivery & quality are both good and they store the order details so you can reorder easily.

Thanks guys will try vista print and also check out the Tesco cards as well.

If you use visataprint then sign up for their emails, i regularly get special offers which include free postcards - about 2/3 times per month.
HTH Louise :)

Latest posts

Back