marketing your salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mui

Reaction score
sawasdee ka

I have look in search about making market so that customer know about your salon and the service you do .

A lady here she just do some thing very good i not think of this b4 she make photos of her work and photos of her salon and make a plastic cover in photo shop and she now have in the hotels on the tour desk and recetion area .

She went to all the massage and spas that not do nails and they send customer to her and she give a small commission .

She have make some very nice stand from bamboo for hold flyer and she take in the hotels and the hotels speak ok you can leave on reception now she have many customer from the hotels .

I see b4 you speak about flyers but here it is not very good because can only have at the salon if you go in the street give to tourist police will lock and i see you make advertise in book here is good but not very good .

Can any lady think of any new idea i am thinking about this and want new idea for market my salon .

Thank you mui from Thailand

mui cant you do the same?

you have sooooooo many hotels by you, they all have areas/flyerboards for tourists to get info from, inside the hotel.

or what about those places that sell the tours, you know the ones, they take people going to pi pi island etc
if i`d have seen a flyer i might have found you!

shropshiredawn said:
mui cant you do the same?

you have sooooooo many hotels by you, they all have areas/flyerboards for tourists to get info from, inside the hotel.

or what about those places that sell the tours, you know the ones, they take people going to pi pi island etc
if i`d have seen a flyer i might have found you!

Dawn sawasdee ka

Yes we can do this same but i was look for more idea soon we have some ladys japan and tawain come on television speak have doulble this year from japan then last year they like nail art too much i will make board for japan nail art for outside salon :biggrin: .

But i want many idea and some new they not do here already .

Mui from Thailand

sawasdee ka dawn

Already make some new thing for next high season i speak my sister already i think good idea to work on the beach lady will do nail art many maybe so i will teach young girl and have there and if have customer many we can go there only 2 min on motor bike and do .

I speak to police about work there already have massage but not nail art i will know later .

Mui from Thailand

sawasdee ka

Well i have shock :eek: that nobody give good ideas for marketing nail u put big money into your buissness and lot of education and want make buissness good sure

I ask this because b4 i only see lady speak about word and mouth and some flyers .

We have last month a magazine that give 10000 free copys write about my salon i am going to see writer for phuket gazette newspaper to speak if them can do something same we are sending photos of salon and work to many beauty magazines in Thai .

If any body have any more good idea please post and if is good i will try .

Mui from Thailand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back