marmite ?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Posh Paws

Reaction score
ok how many geeks love it and how many hate it ?

I personally love it and would have it on everything! toast potatoes even by the spoonful .....:lick: :lick:

I like it, but it certainly has to be in moderation!

Hubby and I love it, but our kids hate it. So much so, that when I was teasing my daughter with a pack of twiglets:twisted: she knocked them out of my hand. They went all over the floor, a damned waste of marmite flavoured snacks if you ask me.:lol:

okay i love it!!!

that said i dont eat it anymore:cry: due to my brother going to do some work on a machine in the factory where its made. when i knew what whent innit i cant eat it..lol

same as jaffa cakes!! thats a whole new thread..lol xx

"marmite" I'm going to report you to sam for swearing! x x x

Yak I hate it, the smell of it makes me cringe x x x x x

I was just about to say the same thing :green:

I AM DEFINATLY doing something wrong i did a search for this and nothing came up .....:confused: thanks for the link guys much appreciated and sorry to do a double take xxx

If you go to the search facility ,basic search and type in marmite it comes up about the third thread down :lol: hth's hun x

If you go to the search facility and type in marmite it comes up :lol: hth's hun x

Thanks done that first time and nothing tried again and nothing can only get in to it on the link ......... pc has been crashing this am so maybe i need to re boot thanks xxx:)

Well although posted on other thread also I still have to say on here I absolutely HATE IT!!!!!!! YUK!!!!!! :eek:

Nope HATE that stuff

VEGEMITE FOR ME !!!
yum yum OH YUM FRESH BREAD AND VEGIE YUM YUUUUMMM:Kissing:

LOVE IT!!!! Especially on crumpets or toast but can eat it in a sandwich as well - partner hates it but he's obsessed with baked beans and that plastic cheese you buy already grated in bags and I hate both of those!!!!

Latest posts

Back