Martha Stewart glitter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kellydb

Reaction score
hi i just wondered if anyone could let me know where is the best place to order martha stewart glitter, iv been doing shellac for a while now and havent had a go at rockstar yet!!!!!

just wondered if there was somewhere cheaper, or offers or anything like that.

thankyou :lol:

I got my Martha glitters from Amazon :)

I bought mine from Amazon, too.

That's great thanks for that, I will have a look ;) thanks again x

If you have a Hobbycraft near you I think they carry her range too

Use the Irrisistable Glitters from Sweet Squared! I bought the Martha Stewart and was so disappointed. :(

Use the Irrisistable Glitters from Sweet Squared! I bought the Martha Stewart and was so disappointed. :(

oh no! why??

Just got Martha Stewart delivered yesterday from Amazon less than half price of hobby craft xxx

Amazon.com (the United States site) have an offer on at the moment, some of them have Amazon Global (international shipping) which is still cheaper than buying here in the UK

Amazon.com: Martha Stewart Crafts Glitter Multipack, 24 Per Pack: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

and
Amazon.com: Martha Stewart Crafts Iridescent Glitter, 12-Pack: Arts, Crafts & Sewing

andAmazon.com: Martha Stewart Crafts Neon Glitter, 12-Pack: Arts, Crafts & Sewing
What are the iridescent ones like? Do you have any pics?

Sorry no idea how to post a pic but I was watching a fingernailfixer YouTube about glitter and Holly advises against using iridescent as light catches and shows green tinge just before you buy they do look lovely and fine great value in Amazon just something for you to consider HTH xxx

What are the iridescent ones like? Do you have any pics?

this is Blueberry Slush iridescent glitter from Martha Stewart...

picture.php

Loving Blueberry Slush Wow!

I bought the iridescent ones.....:(

i don't understand.
the MS iridescent ones are fab as they're quite blingy? did u have a problem using them or were they just not what u expected?

They just weren't Rockstar !!! I'm having an experiment tonight I'll take a picture !

What colour do u have an underneath the blueberry slush?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Thanks. They r lovely I've got this glitter but the colour doesn't pop as much as yours

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back