Marvel Lash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah well I maybe the only one to say this, I trained with marvel lash and found it fantastic, we were offered to go back (for free)if we didn't feel confident enough. The trainer went through everything even patch testing!! Other products to use like primer, I've been doing them on paying customers since the week after I trained, all of them have been happy and have had infills from me when needed. I do however think the glue takes too long to dry (I've got quite quick now) I'll be using one recommended on here

Hi, can anyone help me please, I've been trained in lash extensions for just over a year and found marvel lash adhesive absolute rubbish and gave up for a short while plus being on maternity. I want to try again and change my brand or adhesive to flirties as I've seen good reviews. I was just wondering if I change my adhesive is it best to also change to the same brand of lashes and how do you apply the primer as i was never shown how this works and believe it would help the lashes last longer... I was finding that with marvel lashes the lashes would last a few days and then start to come off leaving me with no confidence at all with marvel lash 😔
I really would appreciate someone's advice
Thanks in advance Tia x

Latest posts

Back