Marvel Lash glue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hopkica

Reaction score
Has anyone used this? Whats the verdict?

Tried searching and couldnt see a post about it? xxx

I wouldn't bother.... It's rubbish! Lol x

It is absolute rubbish -used it once -never again!!! Love my flirties fast dry glue!

Sorry for jumping, but I'd be interested in hearing from anyone that done the Marvel Lash training, what problems they had with the glue and what glue they now use? X

Hi,

I've been using marvel lash glue for a year now and dont seem to have had any problems? It lasts 2-3 wks on all my clients until they come back for infills, at which point they havent had too many come out either. It does seem to take a while to set, so, funnily enough have been looking today to change glues as others seem to use faster setting ones with longer lasting results!

Ah ok, i think im going with Flirties

Does anyone supply it in Essex or do you all get yours online.

xx

I did the marvel lash training....Rubbish :(
Training was basic, we were told not to patch test clients!!!! :O :O
I thought at the time it was great but i've learn a hell of a lot since then and they scrimped and scraped over everything. I dont offer this service to clients at the minute, I do my sisters to keep my hands in and she has had great results from hers but i still dont feel i could offer them to paying clients!
I use eyelash emporium medium glue and get on really well with it for my sister :)
x

Told not to patch test clients?! Wow! Amazing training out there isn't there?!
I also use lash emporium after not having any joy with lashes staying on when using marvel lash glue.

Told not to patch test clients?! Wow! Amazing training out there isn't there?!
I also use lash emporium after not having any joy with lashes staying on when using marvel lash glue.

I no shocking isn't it,I obviously did with my sister because of what I've read on here lol....I think I'm doing well with lashes now after reading billions of threads on here but I think if I go onto putting them on my price list I'll go to another course :) xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

Yes did marvel lash training would not recommend and found their glue very poor, moved on to flirties after elliebee on here did a poll of the best sp products which was a great help. its been great and made such an improvement to my work. Now going on to try eyelash emporium glue which also has good reviews

Yes did marvel lash training would not recommend and found their glue very poor, moved on to flirties after elliebee on here did a poll of the best sp products which was a great help. its been great and made such an improvement to my work. Now going on to try eyelash emporium glue which also has good reviews

Did you retrain or just practise with new glue? X

For now I've been practising just on my sister with new glue,I'm going to retrain before I let myself loose on public but I'm focussing on a couple other courses atm so just keeping my hands in with my sisters for now :) xx

Essential Bliss Beauty Therapy

No didn't re train just kept practicing and researched every aspect of lashing, the course provided the basics and was adequate didn't go into any detail re primers or sealants design I felt confident enough to carry out the treatment and I am now 5 months in and my clients are happy it's just my speed I have to improve on its all practise eh ! I found changing my glue and lashes from the marvel lash kit helped no end !! X

No didn't re train just kept practicing and researched every aspect of lashing, the course provided the basics and was adequate didn't go into any detail re primers or sealants design I felt confident enough to carry out the treatment and I am now 5 months in and my clients are happy it's just my speed I have to improve on its all practise eh ! I found changing my glue and lashes from the marvel lash kit helped no end !! X

Thanks Hun. Would you mind PMing me anything else you discovered? Any other products you now use that you didn't before? I really want to make lashes work, but I just guessed it was my technique, never thought the glue could be poop!!! Was so disheartened as the lashes always looked lovely, just didn't last! :( x

Thanks Hun. Would you mind PMing me anything else you discovered? Any other products you now use that you didn't before? I really want to make lashes work, but I just guessed it was my technique, never thought the glue could be poop!!! Was so disheartened as the lashes always looked lovely, just didn't last! :( x

Will do hun x

Ah see i always used Eyelash Emporium Ultra glue, the medium just takes far to long to dry for me but they have discontinued that and bought out the ultra platinum, which dries in 1 second. Its brilliant but literally it dries on your stone also as your going through and its SOOOO potent that its making even my eyes sting when i use it and my clients noses are stinging! So this is why im switching. Its far to water based and so just seaps all over the lid also when you put it away and then its a challenege to get the lid off or the whole top part breaks off. V annoying! Im switching to either Lash Revolution or Flirties. xxxx

Ah see i always used Eyelash Emporium Ultra glue, the medium just takes far to long to dry for me but they have discontinued that and bought out the ultra platinum, which dries in 1 second. Its brilliant but literally it dries on your stone also as your going through and its SOOOO potent that its making even my eyes sting when i use it and my clients noses are stinging! So this is why im switching. Its far to water based and so just seaps all over the lid also when you put it away and then its a challenege to get the lid off or the whole top part breaks off. V annoying! Im switching to either Lash Revolution or Flirties. xxxx

The ultra platinum in black has the same drying time as the ultra black. Flirties bottles are exactly the same. Mine always snap! X

As there have been so many threads on here regarding glues and lashes etc i've just today ordered the flirties expert speed & strength glue as this seems to be the most popular one. Although i dont seem to have had any problems so far its always good to learn new things and better ourselves so i'm really looking forward to trying it see if i notice a difference and also how the client gets on with it.... Also ordered the lash primer which i wasnt trained to use at all???!! So... will let you know how i get on when it arrives and i do a new set..

I'd recommend the Flash Lash glue, really quick drying and the best glue I've used yet and I have tried a few others to say the least! www.lashoutlashesuk.com

Latest posts

Back