Marvelbrow vs Hibrow?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Donnaw1510

Reaction score
I’ve been looking into doing a brow course for a while and still undecided on which one.
Looking at the more affordable ones at the mo. Was originally going to do a Sally’s one as I’m a complete beginner and it’s 2 days. However there aren’t any upcoming dates remotely near me.

Does anyone have any experience with either Marvelbrow or Hibrow?
Wondering if one of these would be a good choice?

Have you looked at Flirties precision brow course?

Have you looked at Flirties precision brow course?

I looked at that last night and emailed them, as saw a few people reccomend. It is more expensive but includes a great kit.

Have you trained with them? I was trying to see some results on Instagram but couldnt seem to see any?
Was thinking of Hibrow and Marvelbrow for the branding but maybe that wouldn’t matter x

I did the Marvelbrow course (through Salon Services) last year. I was already qualified to level 3 in beauty therapy and had done Salon Services own shape and define course the previous year as a refresher course but wanted to do more of a precision course, without the huge price tag of HD Brows as I can already wax, tweeze and tint. There were no upcoming dates for the HiBrow course near me, which would have been my preferred choice.

If you are a complete beginner I personally think this course is too short and a bit rushed, although it does state it's suitable for beginners. There were quite a few of us on the course, all at different levels of experience, and there was only limited time to actually practice the techniques. As a refresher course with a few extra refinements it's ok, but for a beginner I'd be looking for a longer course.

I did the Marvelbrow course (through Salon Services) last year. I was already qualified to level 3 in beauty therapy and had done Salon Services own shape and define course the previous year as a refresher course but wanted to do more of a precision course, without the huge price tag of HD Brows as I can already wax, tweeze and tint. There were no upcoming dates for the HiBrow course near me, which would have been my preferred choice.

If you are a complete beginner I personally think this course is too short and a bit rushed, although it does state it's suitable for beginners. There were quite a few of us on the course, all at different levels of experience, and there was only limited time to actually practice the techniques. As a refresher course with a few extra refinements it's ok, but for a beginner I'd be looking for a longer course.

Thank you for your response. Yes, I really think a 2 day course would be better for me as a complete beginner!
The only 2 day one I’ve found so far, is Salon Services, but there aren’t any coming up remotely near me. The onesan hour away got full very quickly and never came back. I did call but guess they only put them out every so often ‍♀️

Maybe will have to wait til next year which is disappointing

Latest posts

Back