Marvelscara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jigglyb4ll

Reaction score
I have found my clients complaining of a grit feeling in their eye when finished! There is no product in the eye that I can see or any glue along the edge but it's obviously something I'm doing...any ideas?? :/
Thanks x

Could just be the fumes drying the eye, that will feel like grit in the eyes my darling. :D

Thanks for getting back to me :)
I think I've found the problem! I had a lady in this morning and when I finished the bottom lashes I got her to sit up slightly onto her elbows before slowly opening her eyes, and she had no gritty feeling at all...yay!!
Must be loose fibres that were falling back into the eye when they're laying down xx

That's good at least you have an idea what it is. Why are there loose fibres though do you not mix this one first?

Yes the glue has fibres but u add more as required to make it thicker. I mix it well with a cocktail stick first but the fibres are so fine I'm guessing some must be escaping onto my equipment or something. They are like dust when u open the packet!! Everything has to be moved really slowly when getting it ready to stop them going airborn...x

Latest posts

Back