Mary Kohr

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I-Beauty

Reaction score
Hello,

I was looking for some background information on mary kohr. I know its great for anti-ageing and have used and had treatments from the products and loved it but before i start using it, i just want to know a bit more about mary korh and the facial products.

please help,

Thank You

Anne-Marie

Do you mean to use personally or to invest in and start using on clients.If its the latter what sort of info are you getting from Mary cohr at the moment.If after sales support isn't really there there are other companies much better.

Well I know it was the sister group of Guinot and is/was being distributed by the Skincare sanctuary which are a good company.

The range is complemented by a machine that does galvanic facials and is very effective.

I

Well I know it was the sister group of Guinot and is/was being distributed by the Skincare sanctuary which are a good company.

The range is complemented by a machine that does galvanic facials and is very effective.

I

It wasn't in with Guinot it was in with Gatineau, Phytomer, Fleurs and Vie.

The Skincare Santuary is their umbrella company based in Windsor, I did my Ionithermie and Phytomer training there, the number is 0800 917 2080 so give them a call

It wasn't in with Guinot it was in with Gatineau, Phytomer, Fleurs and Vie.

The Skincare Santuary is their umbrella company based in Windsor, I did my Ionithermie and Phytomer training there, the number is 0800 917 2080 so give them a call

Think you are wrong there Guinot definitely developed MaryCohr.

Guinot : in 1977: The Mary Cohr line of cosmetics was introduced.
Then in 2001: Guinot launches its Master Colors cosmetics line and repositions the Mary Cohr brand to emphasize aroma therapy and essential oil ingredients. X

Latest posts

Back