Mascara

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicky_russell

Reaction score
I have been on a quest to find my perfect mascara! I have never found it really. I like the long & thick look. I think I may have tried most brands through the years, what I am using at the moment is blinc primer & mascara! Has anyone found the perfect mascara???👀

Dreamweave mascara!
It's the best mascara ever. I sell it in my salon. I let clients sample it if they want with disposable brushes and it flies out the door.
They do a stand to put on the counter and it really is the best mascara ever.
I have sold to make-up artists eho have said it's the best they've tried too :D

I really like Rimmel sexy curves. It's a great mascara for building up thickness and to some extent length. I also like Lancome's Hypnose Drama although the wand took a bit of getting used to.

Sian

I have always used Lancôme and it is amazing, recently I thought I would try the benefit they are real mascara which looks amazing but I end up with panda eyes, as I do with any other product except Lancôme .

My fave at the mo is Christian Diorshow blackout... 💓

Ooh I have a few more to try now. Thank u ladies 💋💋💋

Benefit badgal lash mascara i love it

Dreamweave mascara!
It's the best mascara ever. I sell it in my salon. I let clients sample it if they want with disposable brushes and it flies out the door.
They do a stand to put on the counter and it really is the best mascara ever.
I have sold to make-up artists eho have said it's the best they've tried too :D

ohhh I need some of this xxx

Think I would like to try it too, just had a wee look xxx

I love lancome hypnose drama, it has a curly brush. gives you plenty of volumn.

after i have applied a a few coats and let it dry, i put a layer of blinc on , as my eyes stream in the windy mornings on the way to work!

Latest posts

Back