Mascara?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMD99

Reaction score
Can anyone please recommend a good black mascara to use on natural lashes please?
I don't want to spend a fortune though.
Thank you xxx

Last edited:
I'd like to know this too.
I don't want one with fibres in.
One that doesn't make me look like Uncle Fester by the end of the working day would be nice.

I swear by benefits they're real! It's about 16 but soooo worth it!

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Can recommend Dreamweave.

Another vote for Dreamweave I stock it in my salon! It sells like hot cakes it's brilliant!!

Not heard of that. Who's the manufacturer so I can look for local stockist

Hi, if you Google it you can order it online; it may show local stockists.

MAC zoom lash. Think I've tried every mascara going & this is by far my fave. Long thin brush gets all the lashes & not gloopy either x

HairBy Amanda

Sorry to recommend a non proffessional brand but the only mascara I ever swear by us 'Gosh- lengthening & Volumising' mascara, it makes my lashes look thicker and longer than any other mascara has before and it doesn't come off during the day or leave me with panda eyes, it removes well too! Think its about €11 in boots.

I love benefit 'there're real' but Apparently tartes lights camera action supposed to be good, it's a 4 in 1 mascara- lengthening, conditioning, volumizing and curling. Anyone heard of it?

Another dreamweave fan. Only had it a week and think it may well be my all time favourite. Love it. Last one I had was benefits they're real which was good but not as good as dream weave. X

I've tried tonnes of mascaras and the best I've ever used is maybelline rocket volum express (blue tube, pink writing), it makes your lashes so long and thick but without being clumpy or spidery! It doesn't move throughout the day either, I even had it on in a steam room and it didn't budge!

Amanda xx

Have any of you tried the Blinc mascara? It's amazing! It lengthens etc and stays put ALL day. No smudges, panda eyes etc. It tubes your lashes rather than just coats them.
Price is about average compared to all good quality or well known makes.

Have any of you tried the Blinc mascara? It's amazing! It lengthens etc and stays put ALL day. No smudges, panda eyes etc. It tubes your lashes rather than just coats them.
Price is about average compared to all good quality or well known makes.

Yes I have a few years back! I remember it being good, is it the one you just add water to wash off & it all comes off in little tubes? X

HairBy Amanda

Is the blink any good for holidays? as reading all reviews it's easily washed off.

Desperate for a good reasonably priced mascara, I never seem to have any luck.

Maybelline rocket volume mascara fan here too! I have used other brands but not found one as good as this. I use the waterproof version as I wear contact lenses. I always remove it with Clarins eye make up remover. :p

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

Another vote for dreamweave!

Pro - Kiss
Non pro- Smashbox Eye Brightening

Sent from my SGH-I337M using SalonGeek mobile app

I love Benefit, they get my vote

Dreamwave fan here. Amazing for the £10 price tag!

Latest posts

Back