Massage bed problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GRH

Reaction score
Hi all.
Not skin related BUT

I’ve just opened my own salon and have a massage room with a massage bed...bought it all set it all up...not realising until yesterday that it’s around 10-15 cm too small for me. It comes up to my mid thigh, but really I need it to be waist height so that I am not bending over when doing a massage (which I have had to do today and my back kills!!!!)

there is no adjustable height on it which is very annoying and I tried to go back on the website I bought it from and now can see the website doesn’t exist anymore! The bed is very good quality it is just too low for me as I am around 5’8 and the highest it goes is 80cm.

Can anyone advise me in a good bed which you can adjust height to AT LEAST 80cm or suggest some kind of platform I can put the bed on (baring in mind it needs to take the weight)

thank you!!!!

Hi GRH,
Are you looking for a static couch ? electric couch, or a portable one with face plug ?

Hi GRH,
Are you looking for a static couch ? electric couch, or a portable one with face plug ?

Static for a beauty room.

I have a portable couch (Very Heavy) with wooden construction and legs that extend to give about 85 cms working height. I haven't used it in many years and was thinking of selling it soon. It is solid and takes 200kg in weight - you are not that far from me and it could tide you over for now.
My current couch is electric and has a working height up to 80 on the topside of the vinyl cushion if that makes sense. I had it second hand but it is like a model from PJS beauty supplies - called RISE 1. They measure it to 78 cms but I think that doesn't take into account the cushioned top
Give them a call , they are really a nice company and supply many colleges .
Hope that helps.
Rosie
Pm if you want the temporary option .

Latest posts

Back