Massage bed re-covering

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Enchanting Beauty

Reaction score
Hi!
Has anyone here had their massage bed recovered? If so, where did you get it done?
My bed is looking a bit tatty & I do have a cover to pop on during treatments but it doesn’t look great when I take it off.
Any help or recommendations much appreciated.

Massage Warehouse does replacement covers.

it it’s worn around the head hole you might want to look into getting a silicone horseshoe face pillow to plump out the compressed areas. You can get these off eBay, they feel amazing and they stop people getting deep creases across their forehead from your towels.

it it’s worn around the head hole you might want to look into getting a silicone horseshoe face pillow to plump out the compressed areas. You can get these off eBay, they feel amazing and they stop people getting deep creases across their forehead from your towels.
Thankyou TheDuchess. I have bought a cover to go over it but just worried how it looks once I take it off. Being mobile I have a bare couch when I arrive at the client.
The couch is fine apart from the wear & tear to the vinyl.

Hi TheDuchess is this the kind of thing you mean....
9386C21A-6414-4ABB-AF0A-11688806CCBB.png

I’ve been trying to find something that’s more comfortable for my clients.
thank you
Emily

Yes, that ones a bit pricier than some I’ve seen, I’m not sure if they are different qualities. The wrinkles suggest it’s like the ones I’ve experienced. They feel amazing

@Enchanting Beauty

massage warehouse does couch covers made out of upholstery material that aren’t removed in between clients for exactly your situation.

Yes, that ones a bit pricier than some I’ve seen, I’m not sure if they are different qualities. The wrinkles suggest it’s like the ones I’ve experienced. They feel amazing
Thank you x

Latest posts

Back