Massage candles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrulyRelaxing

Reaction score
Hi,
I am looking into doing a warm candle massage, and have tried orli candles, but have come across ancient wisdom doing them, Does anyone have any experience of using these?
Cheers
Cathy

No, but I regularly use the eve taylor ones which are fab.
x

I use heaven scent. They are amazing.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

No, but I regularly use the eve taylor ones which are fab.
x

Just looked at them and they do sound really good, thinking what one to order.

Does anyone know how many massages you can get from one candle ?

have tried most of the candles on the market, but keep coming back to Orli .

Got my trade account with Eve Taylor now, can't decide what candle to buy, any suggestions?

I find the Orli candles lovely and my clients love them too, I love the Rose Otto one for hair..smells gorgeous! 💜

Beauty Therapist and Training Associate

We are looking into this as well do you need specific training or is our level 3 enough ?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

I love the Eve Taylor 'Wild Fig & Grape' smells lovely, especially at this time of year x

The course and kit is available through ellisons/gerards. I've not done it but yeah.

Another vote for Eve-Talyor, they are fab!

Nat x

Eve Taylor candles are fantastic

I have tried many candles, but keep coming back to Orli.

Ditto for Eve Taylor! I've tried lots of theirs but I always come back to the Relaxing & Self Indulgent ones, I have them burning during treatments too and many clients comment on the gorgeous smell.

I find the Orli candles lovely and my clients love them too, I love the Rose Otto one for hair..smells gorgeous! 💜

Beauty Therapist and Training Associate

Mmmmm, it's beautiful !

We are looking into this as well do you need specific training or is our level 3 enough ?

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek app

No specific training needed, if you have Level 3 that should cover it - I see on Orli's site though they;re starting to offer training using candles and bamboo massage, candles and stone therapy etc .. sounds good !

I love Eve Taylor candles, they all smell divine!

Another Eve Taylor vote here! There are sets of 3 with different themes which are beautiful. Building excitement with my clients as I'm doing a back massage with them as a winter special :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Eve Taylor candles.
Love,Love,Love Them 💝💝💝💝can't get enough of these wonderful,smelling beauties 😍

Eve Taylor candles.
Love,Love,Love Them 💝💝💝💝can't get enough of these wonderful,smelling beauties 😍

You should get it there and then.
Just a note, if you take the card to capitals, they match the vat free x

Latest posts

Back