Massage couch face pillow

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brandywine

Reaction score
Hi,
I have a massage couch with a face hole and a horse shoe shaped pillow for clients faces. I've found that some of my clients don't find the pillow comfortable, so just use the face hole, but this too doesn't look particularly comfortable. They are then left with a mark on their faces.
What do other people use? Also some time ago I saw a pillow system which was called Sarah's pillow (I think) but I now can't find it anywhere, it looked very comfotable.
Thanks for any ideas.:)

I try adjusting the pillow so it sits slighty up towards the clients face(if that makes sense!!) I also fold a hand towel (nice and soft - loads of conditioner) lengthways and place it on the pillow in a sort of triangle. It does cushion the face a bit more than just lying on the pillow and it's cover.

Hope thats of some use.

We use a hand towel that folded lengthways so its nice and thin,then place it on top of face hole and fold in three,so its framing the hole but obviously not covering it.This acts as a nice cusion but dosn't give too much height which is usually what the clients experience and complain about.HTH

Saras pillow is supposed to be good for massage. It might be worth having a look at.

i've at the moment i'm using a horshoe shaped face cushion, my clients seem to find that most comfortable. other places i've worked i've folded a towel around the face hole in the couch. However, it doesn't seem to matter which way i've done it, they always seem to get a mark left on thier face!!

has any one have the web address? saras pillow

hello can someone tell me where i can buy a few very basic, flat style hrseshoe shaped face cushions... i can find lots of sites selling covers but not the actual cushions. Thank You

you can get blowup horseshoe shaped cushions from travel stores, many use them while travelling on planes, they work a treat.

Latest posts

Back