Massage couch recommendations

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RachF

Reaction score
Hi, wasn’t sure which thread to post this in 🤔. I’ve had a massage couch for a year, a cheap eBay one, £70 ish pounds but it really creaks. I’ve started doing massage now and need a more sturdy bed that doesn’t make any noise but I don’t have a massive budget, could anyone recommend one that they use that doesn’t cost a fortune, thank you.

Mobile or would it be in a fixed space?

I know your service is the jewel, however consider that if the client is uncomfortable it directly has an impact on what you are offering. In this case I would be flexible to spending more, especially if the couch doesn't need to be used for mobile use.

I know your service is the jewel, however consider that if the client is uncomfortable it directly has an impact on what you are offering. In this case I would be flexible to spending more, especially if the couch doesn't need to be used for mobile use.
Hi, I’ve purchased a fab electric couch, I bought it 2 nd hand off eBay, paid quite a bit but it’s worth it, one of my clients today said she could fall asleep on it 😊

Latest posts

Back