Massage courses in depth, any ideas?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melaniexx

Reaction score
I’m trained in Swedish, hot stone etc but I would like to start offering more in depth massage to fix issues. Can anyone recommend any courses/reading etc. In general I just feel like I need to expand my knowledge to feel more confident when helping clients and offering advice and information.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Jing massage in Brighton. Superbly knowledgeable and the best trainers I have ever come across in any industry.

Lots of different ways to train.

The difference the training will make to your business is measurable. I am picking up regular returning clients. I worried I couldn't afford the course costs but so far I have found the money because I have increased my business. Other students have said the same.

I’m trained in Swedish, hot stone etc but I would like to start offering more in depth massage to fix issues. Can anyone recommend any courses/reading etc. In general I just feel like I need to expand my knowledge to feel more confident when helping clients and offering advice and information.

Thanks in advance.
Kore academy are supposed to be good, they offer quite a few courses

Jing massage in Brighton. Superbly knowledgeable and the best trainers I have ever come across in any industry.

Lots of different ways to train.

The difference the training will make to your business is measurable. I am picking up regular returning clients. I worried I couldn't afford the course costs but so far I have found the money because I have increased my business. Other students have said the same.

Thanks so much have heard of this company. I’m based in Scotland which isn’t a huge issue to be honest. Do you have any recommendations for reading?

The books that Jing recommend! Their main text is "massage fusion" written by the Jing directors. If you go through their website you'll also find lots of free resources which are worth investigating.

The anatomy book to buy is "The trail guide to anatomy" which explains how to palpate the muscles. Jing sell it for £55 which is cheaper than a well know online store. I'm not sure if they do mail order though - I picked my copy up when I was on a course.

Jing are down at the NEC in Birmingham for the trade show 19th-20th May, so see if you can get cheap flight. There are usually good deals on books and magazine subscriptions.

The books that Jing recommend! Their main text is "massage fusion" written by the Jing directors. If you go through their website you'll also find lots of free resources which are worth investigating.

The anatomy book to buy is "The trail guide to anatomy" which explains how to palpate the muscles. Jing sell it for £55 which is cheaper than a well know online store. I'm not sure if they do mail order though - I picked my copy up when I was on a course.

Jing are down at the NEC in Birmingham for the trade show 19th-20th May, so see if you can get cheap flight. There are usually good deals on books and magazine subscriptions.

Thanks so much for the info and taking the time to reply! Much appreciated !

The cotswold acaedy (Cirencester) is a brilliant place to study. Very in depth and good support afterwards x

I’m also looking to train more in massage, thanks for posting.

Latest posts

Back