Massage gun?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

Shiv9mbs

Reaction score
Do any professionals use one of these in their sports massages etc? I’m 20 years in the business and starting to feel sore doing deep tissue etc.

TheDuchess

Reaction score
I’ve never found a machine that’s better than a ball and wall.

Have you tried using heat and stones in your massages? An infrared heat lamp can be great for preparing tight tissues.

Another suggestion is to train with Jing Massage who are based in Brighton. They offer lots on online training for experienced therapists and you might pick up some tips - either to make it easier to massage or to heal yourself. They certainly helped me raise my game and I’m in my 50’s and had 2 frozen shoulders. Now it’s no problem for me to massage all day - easier than waxing!

Shiv9mbs

Reaction score
I’ve never found a machine that’s better than a ball and wall.

Have you tried using heat and stones in your massages? An infrared heat lamp can be great for preparing tight tissues.

Another suggestion is to train with Jing Massage who are based in Brighton. They offer lots on online training for experienced therapists and you might pick up some tips - either to make it easier to massage or to heal yourself. They certainly helped me raise my game and I’m in my 50’s and had 2 frozen shoulders. Now it’s no problem for me to massage all day - easier than waxing!
Thanks so much. I’ve seen Jings courses and they look amazing so I’ll look into that

Latest posts