Massage Jams

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

joe90

Reaction score
I know that Marzia de Servi introduced these at GMex this year but I missed them but I have had an opportunity to look at these products today.

They smell absolutely divine and feel lovely on the skin - there is cherry massage jam for low energy levels, melon for gloominess and sadness, green apple for the tense and over stressed, blackberry for irritability and nervous and grape for those materialistics out there.

Has anybody had any experience with these and if so can you share?

ive never heard of these sound great, are they like the wax you get in tubs think they are called tui or something similar

They look like proper old fashioned jam pots with the locking lid, will try and find a link for you.

ive never heard of these sound great, are they like the wax you get in tubs think they are called tui or something similar

I swear by those waxes now! They are distributed in the UK by Songbird Naturals, you can get a therapist account to pay Wholesale prices.

For me there is no better massage medium, they give a superior glide, don't get absorbed into hairs on hairy clients, go a long way and smell delicious (they have unscented and blended). Some of their products are also used by Premier League football teams and the England squad!

Mat

haha when i read the title i thought it was going to be about massage music - oops! :eek:

Latest posts

Back