Massage oil

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clairehams26

Reaction score
Which massage oil and where to buy?

Is it base oils, ready blended aromatherapy oils or essential oils you are looking for?

Is it base oils, ready blended aromatherapy oils or essential oils you are looking for?
Pre blended and crystal clear oil really

Last edited:
I am completely in agreement with CFBS !
kaeso have a lovely choice of massage pre blended oils. In addition , I love their facial masage cream based on vitamin e and cotton. Smells divine like tutti fruitti.
It is my preferred option to use a massage cream on the face, neck and decollete. It is what I used for my facial massage course at college before I did the aromatherapy diploma, and it stuck with me.
Cuccio;- pre blended oils are lovely too, interesting combinations and a good price point. Look at their website . Currently milk and honey is a third off price ATM. You could try their cuticle oils to give you an idea for a massage blend that is an affordable introduction to the spa brand. My local wholesalers Alan Howard carry kaeso and Cuccio so I can compare them easily.

Latest posts

Back