Massage pain

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

emmaloumay

Reaction score
Hello therapist am just wondering how many massages a day you are all doing ? And any tips to relieve pain in hand and back I was fully booked all weekend and am exhausted! Do any of you have a massage count for each Person ?

Hi, I've done a maximum of 4 massages, but I probably wouldn't book more than 3 the same day as I found I was really tired by the 4th, especially since all my clients want firm pressure. I ice any areas which feel sore.

I'm into my fifties now and I wouldn't book more than 2 a day for myself these days.

When I was in my 20's & 30's though, I could do 3 full body massages in a row before I felt the affects.

Fortunately, I do I wide range of services so it's easy to mix up treatment types through the day so my back doesn't suffer.

My top tip for back ache is Tisserand muscle ease massage oil and muscle ease bath oil. Works a treat!

Also check your posture and make sure you're using your body weight whenever possible. Maybe you could learn some other massage techniques to help take the pressure of your hands and back.

Always use your body weight and make sure the massage bed/table is at the correct height for you

Latest posts

Back