Massage promotions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laurachicgeek

Reaction score
Hi all!
I really need some help on how to boost my massage hotstones massage and facial treatments?? Nails is easy as you can just take pictures. But how do you promote massage?

I look forward to hearing from you all :)

Could you do a mini taster session for x amount? If possible add to another treatment like nails (or what ever is popular)

Example: Offer your nail client a taster session for x y z

Or do a mini package say 15 mins of each for whatever price xx

Ohhh that's not a bad idea :D thank you :)

What products do you use for your facials? Advertising well known products will interest people, especially at a discount. I don't know if you do retail too? But we have offers on where we promote a treatment and get a product with 10% off or vice versa.

My mum goes to a gym and the other week there was a list to have a free 15min sport massage.

She knew it would all be about assessment and upsell but she said she would happily treat herself if he was any good, trouble is he wasn't that good, but something you could maybe try to give them a preview of things to come.

Or with your existing clients, add on a 5 min hot stones massage on hand, foot, shoulders whilst theyre having something else, and say how nice it is as a full treatment.

x

During your manicure treatments you could just use a couple of little hot stones during the massage to show what it's like, you can do it on the shoulders during facials as well just to show people what it's like, that would encourage existing clients anyway :)

Wow fantastic ideas! Yes. Those that do have my massages rave about them I've only opened my salon room 3 weeks ago. But it's always nice to give the client a little bit extra. These are great ideas! Many thanks! :D

Latest posts

Back