Massive Thank You to Nailtech (Karen) xx

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
I just wanted to do a public Thank you to Karen from Nails Plus Beauty....She really does go that extra mile.

I was sent a lovely sampler of some new Akzentz files and they are amazing....the flexi file is going to be my new best friend...:lol:

I think its important to give praise when its due and although Karen is very humble and will hate me for this...:lol:

THANK YOU.....FOR EVERYTHING YOU DO...XXXXX:hug:

Ahh bless you Angie - I agree credit where credit is due - I have "known" Karen for years and she has helped me so much!

the flexi file is going to be my new best friend...:lol:
oooh, sounds interesting...
I've had a quick look on the site but can't find them, have you got a link please Angie?

i dont think they are on the site yet....xx

but i hear they will be in january...

ooh sounds interesting will be checking it out in jan xx

agree with you wholeheartedly angie:hug:

Got my lovely goody bag of file samples too LOVING the nice flexi file want to order some NOW !!!

Ambx

agree with you wholeheartedly angie:hug:

Got my lovely goody bag of file samples too LOVING the nice flexi file want to order some NOW !!!

Ambx

Tell us more about this "flexi file" then Angie - how is it different from a normal file?

its thin...and flexi....and ....just lush

Perfect i would think too to work with bio and calgel but not had a try out yet will let you know tomorrow !

AMb x

its thin...and flexi....and ....just lush

Perfect i would think too to work with bio and calgel but not had a try out yet will let you know tomorrow !

AMb x

Thanks Amb - just realised it is you who has tried these out and not Angie. so are they like the sponge files then?

Thanks Amb - just realised it is you who has tried these out and not Angie. so are they like the sponge files then?

no but she does do the sponge boards (and much cheaper:green:)

They are like a blizzard - not sure on the grit but feel quite 'fine'

hth

the flexi file is well flexi...:lol:...

It doesn't crease, and isn't ridged...its almost rubber like under the grit, so it bends with the nail....just brill.

Latest posts

Back