Master brow artistry

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wonderwoman

Reaction score
I've just been on the Master Brow Artistry course by Amita Patel who is one of the original founders of HD brows. It's a fraction of the price, with original trainers and they really hone in and help you. I don't normally gush over certain training or brands but this is non brand specific so you can use anything you like!

I'm known for my brows and wanted to step it up and everytime i read a post on salongeek about is it worth it- i actually need to rave about how great this course was. (i have no insider affiliation to this or any other brand, it's purely my experience)

I've come away from this with precision techniques that I know weren't taught on other courses. Anyone who wonders how to perfect they're technique or are not that confident, the trainers really help you with one to one practicals to help you master your work. I can genuinely say that the advice is worth it alone! Small problems like grazing, helping grow, creating the best shape, unrealistic expectations, the trainers give you the best insider tips. The class size is small so you really get that one on one. Highly recommend it especially for those that have done any kinda brow course.

I have written posts in the past about how I don't want to be hd trained as i personally know alot of hd therapist that just frankly ain't that good, and why would i want to do something i already know how to do. The course appeal to me as i had some reps rave about it and i was intrigued to see if there was anything i didn't know. I thought the course would be pretty similar generic undertone but its a huge step away, you really learn some hidden core skills that have probably been lost in translation from other courses. I asked three of the girls on my course that have done other brow courses, they said the technique was completely different to HD and much better to use in practical working setting. We were all speedy gonzalas by the end if it plus you can use whatever brand you like and be a master brow artist!

I now have a MBA in brows! Woop! Plus I left with my eyebrows on fleek! ;)
Hths xoxo

Thank you for this! I've been looking at this course for a little while now. I think I will get booking! x x

I keep hearing good things about this course but can't find anything online about how/where to book it, do you have a website link please?!

I've been onto www.amitapatel.co.uk & clicked on training to book onto the one day masterclass. That was a couple of days ago & not heard anything back as yet!

I've been PM a little bit more about the course.

I got the course on special offer. which is what tempted me! I know she has a fb page, and her website www.amitapatel.co.uk but she also has http://browmasterclass.co.uk for enquires. I did mine in Milton Keynes but i know they do other sites aswell.

You have to have a waxing and tinting qualification as a pre requisite. You will learn so much! It teaches totally different methods on how to do brows down to even the positioning- just like reprogramming how you do brows.

I been asked a bit about threading in hand and mouth methods. Each of the trainers have a different method and technique on threading and will help you find what suits you best. It's really hands on and as you're encouraged to perfect it in practical sense- as if you are microblading brows! At the end we all we all had it ingrained in what to do. I cannot express just what great value it is especially with the offer price! hths xoxo

Hi wonderwoman,

I've found my reply, it was in my junk mail!

Did the masterclass teach you much about enhancing the brow with cosmetics? Many of my clients are mature ladies who don't have a great deal of brow hair....

ooh i really want to do this as i want to perfect my skills.

I recently did a brow course and no particular products were reccomendwd. Can anyone reccomend anything that's really good. I do 7 step, tint, wax, shape, trim, powder, measure thread?

So need reccomendations for best tint, wax and powder, tweezer a small scissors too thanks

Hi wonderwoman,

I've found my reply, it was in my junk mail!

Did the masterclass teach you much about enhancing the brow with cosmetics? Many of my clients are mature ladies who don't have a great deal of brow hair....
Yeah the course does use different cosmetic brands, each applied indivudally with a new pair of fresh eyes. You can use anything you like, it more the method of how to enhance, how to fill etc. There was Pencils, wax promande, brow palette makeup, brow gels, lash/comb brushes etc. Good luck xoxo

Thank you...I'm booked on the course at the end of February. I can't wait!!

I really want to do this course! X

So glad to read this I actually have mine in the morning I'm a brow virgin that only really does brow tidying so really excited to see what I take away from this x

So glad to read this I actually have mine in the morning I'm a brow virgin that only really does brow tidying so really excited to see what I take away from this x
Without being rude how much did it cost you? More importantly did you enjoy it?

Latest posts

Back