master class!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deni

Dinky Geek
Reaction score
Hi...
Oh dear what HAVE i done now!!!!...i have booked my first ever master class with Lisa Smith for this monday 19th July...it is the creative illusions one!...help!
As anyone else on here booked to do the same day? or would anyone like to?...i know she had places free when i booked...
One problem...i need a model...i am hoping someone will be able to do it for me please???? pretty please????

Good on ya Deni I told you Lisa would be great ................sorry couldnt be your model but a girl has to earn a living lol.

Hope you have a brill day I know you will.

Take care and most of all enjoy.

Dawnie xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DAMN !!! If I'd known earlier I would have been in Sittingbourne cos that's where my family r from..... I now live in Doncaster.....
Let me know if you r struggling for a model cos I may have some friends that r available.
Enjoy.
I'm booked on a Illusions Master Class in October in Leeds.

Deni,

I'll be your model if you want. I don't have any enhancements on. Tell me what it involves, where Liza is, etc. I have heard Liza is a great educator and would be interested in whatching anyway. Let me know.

Chris
PS: The only thing is, I have to be back for a 5pm appointment.

Oh Deni well done you !

I would love to be your model - if you have no luck do let me know

Would love to meet Lisa and see how Masters Class's are done ready for mine ?! whenever i pluck up the courage

kx

Deni said:
Hi...
Oh dear what HAVE i done now!!!!...i have booked my first ever master class with Lisa Smith for this monday 19th July...it is the creative illusions one!...help!
As anyone else on here booked to do the same day? or would anyone like to?...i know she had places free when i booked...
One problem...i need a model...i am hoping someone will be able to do it for me please???? pretty please????

Hi Deni,

I will be there on monday doing my class too!
I am taking a (great) model and if Liza doesn't mind us sharing I'm sure my sister will let you use one of her hands.
It will be so nice to meet another Geek (apart from Liza).
See you there!!

Helen

Hi...
Just bumping this up to encourage others to do their's too...go on...you KNOW you want to...lol

Hi

I did my training with Lisa 18 months ago .. I am not sure that I am ready to go for a master class just yet ... how long have you been doing nails? do you live close to Sittingbourne?

Good luck for Monday

Deni said:
Hi...
Just bumping this up to encourage others to do their's too...go on...you KNOW you want to...lol
Oh ho fab babe, you did it then..................... she is ace and a nice gal too......... Haribos are the way to her heart lol............. or is it humbugs Liza???

We had the best time ever and and the education side of things is the best you could get........Liza goes the extra mile, or in our case a few extra miles bless her............... patience of a saint........... or glutton for punishment........ She knows her stuff and teaches in a way it just has to sink in...........
I havn't finished with my education yet , not by a long shot............... I might have my Masters buit there is still so much to learn and Liza is the one I would choose anyday and will choose !!!!!!
She rocks ..............and she is my mate lol....not jus in the nail world either, this girl is one in a million and I love her to bits xxxx....Proud to know her xxx......... Liza it's been a year since we met..........we have to have an anniversary drink soon xxxxx

hiya deni
isn't this place great!
all those offers of help!
who's going to b your model?
nikki, i'm sure you're ready to do your masters, it's confidence that is usually the problem with most people.
as i've said b4, you obviously have to b to a certain level to start your masters, but the classes r learning tools to prepare you for the masters qualification day.
if the educator doesn't think u r ready for this, u can continue with 1-1's untill the next qual. day.
if u want to start this mon u will need to book on 2moro (fri)!
if not book onto the nxt lot that start oct/nov.
liza xx

ruth
u sneaked that post in while my back was turned!!
u say the loveliest things :D
is it really a year!?!
omg!
we must have that drink
liza xx

Hi Liza

Are there no other Master classes before October with you? OMG

Does it matter what order these Master classes are taken in ?

cannot wait to meet you, though may have to a couple of months !

thanks

kx

liza smith said:
hiya deni
isn't this place great!
all those offers of help!
who's going to b your model?
nikki, i'm sure you're ready to do your masters, it's confidence that is usually the problem with most people.
as i've said b4, you obviously have to b to a certain level to start your masters, but the classes r learning tools to prepare you for the masters qualification day.
if the educator doesn't think u r ready for this, u can continue with 1-1's untill the next qual. day.
if u want to start this mon u will need to book on 2moro (fri)!
if not book onto the nxt lot that start oct/nov.
liza xx

Hi Lisa

I cannot make this monday as I am working in London and am about to work solidly for 3 days at Kent County Show near you for KM fm doing mini-manis and massage there are about 7 NTs doing this so should be good for promoting me.

Please let me know when the next masters quals days will be Oct/Nov and I will get myself booked in soon.

Off on hols on Tuesday to the Costa Blanca and have arranged to meet up with Gigi as I will be staying very close to where she is living.

All the best

Hasta la Vista

Hi...
Thank you for all the lovely replies...
I am soooo nervous and also excited too.
I am hoping to bring my daughter with me to be my model she has lovely nails and it will be company for me on the train too...scardy cat when it comes to driving to somewhere in a distance i dont know!...lol
As usual planning is going to be done last minute due to family commitments...lol.

hiya karen
the master classes consist of 3 classes, about 1 month apart.
then the qualification day is usually 1 month after the last class.
therefore there are only 2/3 blocks per year.
the next block of classes start in october, & run through to jan.
you can take whichever class whenever you like, however, you can't sit your qual day untill u've completed all 3 classes.
so, if you start 1/2 way through the block, you won't b able to sit your qual. day at the end of that block.
i hope that makes sense!!
as for deni, & helen, see you monday!
liza x

Latest posts

Back