Master Classes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MJ's World of Beauty

Reaction score
Hi

I have just booked all three Master Classes as I would like to gain my Masters Certificate :study: . I usually train at Manchester with Debbie E but the dates were unsuitable so I am training at Leeds - not sure who with.

Anyway I have just recieved my confirmation today which says I need a model with problem nails for my first class (makeover magic) on Wednesday. The model I have got does not really have problem nails! Is this going to make a lot of difference, not really sure what to do so would appreciate some advise. Thanks a lot

Mel xx :thumbsup:

No problem nails? Shouldn't be a problem.

hmmm.... Di was ill at the Leeds Academy today so I took over the Creative Illusions class (was a very fun day)... If she is ill Tomorrow... I will most likely be doing your class as well... So if I give you a hard time about your model not having problem nails... tell me I said it was ok and that if I gave you grief, I was supposed to call myself so that I could explain to me that I said it was ok. ;)

Samuel has the last word of course!!!

BUT, the class is about learning and trying out the techniques to "make a silk purse out of a sow´s ear" so to speak and it would be a lot more beneficial for you to actually do it rather than to sit there and just listen to theory.

If you can change your model it wold be much better. But if not ... guess you will have to put in to practice the things learned without anyone there to guide you.

Just to clarify my post...

It is highly recommended that you bring a client with problem nails... If you absolutly can not... then you can still attend and learn the principals of the techniques.

Gigi is right about the pig ear/handbag thing... but I would hate for you to miss the chance to learn about the techniques just because you couldnt dig up a model.

Toodles.

Thanks for your replies, as you know Samuel I managed to get a problem (nail) client :D . Learnt loads of helpful new tips and had a brill day, except getting lost on the way there :(

Thanks again,

Mel x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back