Master Classes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nailsinlondon1

Reaction score
Well to any one out there who is thinking of doing their master classes.........
Go go go..................
This is the stuff that will tweak your skills................
We had a Geeky master class yesterday with Liza Smith at Sittingbourne Acadamy............
Makeover Magic.......brill and well worth the long trip................
I take my hat of to Liza, I always knew she was a brill Technician, but to expirience her teaching was awsome..................
She has a people skill that is inborn, you have to like people and love teaching
and it is so clear THIS GIRL'S GOT IT !!!!
What she doesn't know about nails, you could write on the back of a postage stamp...........
I hope that Headoffice will read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Samuel this girl rocks !!!!!!
(and I am not just saying this because she is also my friend lol)
Because I know if I stuff up, she would be the first to point this out!!!!!!!!
I know that she will be there to teach me all I need to know, to become that so wanted Master NailTechnician!!!!!!!

Hi

going to do my masters this year hopefully. What did the course cover? Did you do any 3D? :confused: (been out of nails for a while so much more to it now its great much more of a challange and loads more to learn)

Little Angel said:
Hi

going to do my masters this year hopefully. What did the course cover? Did you do any 3D? :confused: (been out of nails for a while so much more to it now its great much more of a challange and loads more to learn)
Makeover magic..................
this is a masterclass to show you how to apply tips and overlays on problem nails, you name it it's covered................
Fan, hook,claw, flat, ski, bitten to the elbows...Which tip shape for which problem, when to pre-clend and when not ....visual correctness.....the list is quiet long......
This will tweak your skills and make you a more confident Technician!!!!!!

No 3D nail art sorry.........that is not part of this class...............
Go and do it...............you will love it !!!!!!

Hi

Have you done any of the other master classes? Where do you get all your little sayings from you should do a book on them lol you make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Little Angel said:
Hi

Have you done any of the other master classes? Where do you get all your little sayings from you should do a book on them lol you make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ahhh thanks babe, if I can make you laugh then that makes me smile too....
As for the master class, this was my first one...........did my foundation course in July and have never looked back............well only to see if any one is watching my bum lol...................

aaaaaawwwww ruth you make me laugh!!
yep we had a fab day was great that we were so geeky :green:
was lovely to meet adele,debs,and sarah all great girls and realy freindly.
Liza was just fab realy lovely and such a great teacher too ! is there no end to this womans talents :cool:
big big thankyou to ruth and lovely faye for letting me pinch a hand instead of using my nail trainer :biggrin: hope your not too tried love after yesterday you take things easy !! what a great day aye :cool:
like ruth says what are you waiting for go go go

Nailsinlondon1 said:
What she doesn't know about nails, you could write on the back of a postage stamp...........
I hope that Headoffice will read this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Samuel this girl rocks !!!!!!
We are very proud of Lisa and to have her as one of our Ambassadors.
The training to become a Creative Ambassador is on-going and everyone who represents Creative has to attend and be up to date with both knowledge, nail skills and presenting skills.
We are proud of ALL of our Ambassadors, each and every one of whom gives an excellent class and we all teach the same information so there is no confusion.
Everyone brings their own style to a class and I'm so happy you all enjoyed it and more importantly, learned form it.

what can i say?!!

i've had to wait for my head to go down in size, b4 i could sit here & reply to ruth's very flattering post!

i'm involved in a lot of very xciting things at the mo, but teaching gives u an instant reaction, good or not.

the great feeling u get when u realise that the penny has dropped after xplaining something to a student is the best feeling.

geeg is right when she says about us having to have updates every year.

and if you lot think it's nerve racking to sit in a class with me, then imagine what it's like at regionals in front of the geek himself, geeg, & the ambassadors of 10 yrs like tracey lejay, & jackie jefford!!

what makes the creative educators good enough to win the coveted "pro. beauty educators of the yr 2003" award, is their shared knowledge & PASSION for this industry.
lets face it, we have some excellent role models in the heirarchy that is the family of creative nail design.

i'm very glad to b given the chance to climb that ladder & i'm very pleased to have this site as it gives us all the oppourtunity to inspire lots of newbie techs.

this site is very inspirational to all that read it , & that can only b good for the industry as a whole.

liza xx

yes I just wanted to say how great the mastes class was every time you attend training with Lisa it gives you a new zest. I Learnt loads and lisa always goes that extra mile. Its great to meet adele, debs, nicola faye and ruthie I had such a giggle and cant wait to see them in march for the next class.

Im sure Ill talk to you all loads before then

:)

Love
Sarah xxx

Tracy, in answer to your 3D question, I was lucky enough to learn a bit of 3D with my creative illusions master class. I don`t know if it was in the class agenda but there was only 2 of us so we had time to do a bit extra and it was fab

I went along as a model for Debbie, and knew Ruth and Faye would be there.........but what a surprise to walk in and find a room full of Geekettes + the lovely Liza!! It was fab! I'm afraid in total honesty, if we all didn't share the passion for learning this wonderful trade, we would have carried on nattering until the early hours of Saturday morning!!

I would just like to say that Liza has a wonderful way about her.........she is truly inspirational and doesn't just rattle off a lesson, she exudes her passion and you can't help but walk away with some of that passion and excitment.

Thank you Debbie for letting me be your model and thank you Liza for letting me be Debbie's model:eek:

Adele

:biggrin: oohh I can't wait i'm going to do my master classes this year i'm really lookin forward to it, you never know in a few years time I hoping i'll be good enough to be an Creative ambassador ( and hoping they'd have me) which is what i'm aiming for anyhow oh to be one of the best wouldn't it be lovely!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back