Master Painter - How to describe to clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roll on 2nd May I cannot wait!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Are you going to the Creative+ in Manchester? If so I will see you there for my MP :) xx

I would highly recommend the class. I was so nervous before hand and during the practical I was shaking like a leaf lol.

Morning was theory work, how well we knew Shellac etc. Afternoon was practical. There were four of us and we worked on each other. We did one hand French and one hand colour. My colour hand was pretty darn good if I say so myself lol the French was what I was worried about. I've only done 6 French manicures since I started using Shellac 2 years ago and most have been with studio white as I don't get on with cream puff. Well that's a thing of the past. Kate made me conquer my fear, I wasn't 100% happy with them, knew where I'd gone wrong and could point the problems out to Kate. Then it was playtime lol!

Loved every minute of it and now its time to really push my business. Get more clients in and get saving so I can go back to Kate to do enhancements.

The bag, pin, colour wheel and curette are fab but I'm most excited about getting my certificate through the post in the next few weeks xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Many Congratulations and don't forget. As a Master your prices go UP!!! You have once again invested in your skills and your clients. You must tell them this. You are now a Master Painter not just a CND Shellac nail pro. Shout it out!!!

Thank you! I have had amazing response since I broke the news that I passed yesterday on Twitter, facebook, instagram etc so don't you worry I'm shouting it from the roof tops. Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Well done Steph

I'm booked on mine on 2nd May too in Manchester...I cannot wait :)

Congratulations on passing your course, that's awesome and even better that you were able to increase your skill level!

I just booked mine for June 8th so am super excited. I struggle with french too so I am hoping to get some help with that!

Yep I'm going Manchester on 2nd May, see you both there! I'm Kate ;)

Hi Kate, I'm Tasha, it's lovely to get to know some of the techs before arriving xx

Hi Kate, Tasha...I'm Caroline looking forward too seeing you on the day x

Hi guys :) mega excited! Sugarfarie (Anna) is coming too x

Fantastic, we get to know the attendees in advance which is always nice x

Well done Steph

You will love the certificate it is absolutely fab!!! My favourite so far!! Wait till you see it with your name on too!!

Well done Steph

You will love the certificate it is absolutely fab!!! My favourite so far!! Wait till you see it with your name on too!!

Oh I can't wait I want it now!! Xx

Latest posts

Back