Master Painter - How to describe to clients?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

StephR

Reaction score
Hi geeks

I am going to be on the CND Master Painter course on Wednesday with the lovely Kate in Cheltenham and I cannot wait.

I've told some of my clients about it and they are all really excited for me but I'm struggling with how to describe it to them. What its going to mean for me as a nail technician, how it'll set me apart from others in my area etc. I seem to just waffle on and I'm kicking myself as I'm talking thinking just shut up and get to the point!

So I'm after your advice, what have you told clients? How do you describe it to your current clients but also how do you use it to advertise to gain new clients?

Thanks xx

exactly as it says on the tin! you will be a master in shellac so have trained to an advanced level xx

exactly as it says on the tin! you will be a master in shellac so have trained to an advanced level xx

Lol thanks Souz, now why couldn't I just say that instead of waffling on. Xx

its ok hun, sometimes when clients put you on the spot its hard to think! but just keep it simple xx

Stephie, you dont need to explain anything when you proudly display the beautiful certificate on your wall. The certificate will say it all for you. You will feel so proud. Have a lovely fun filled day with our Lovely Educator Kate Taylor. Be prepared to be watched closely :) x

Not long to go now, I bet you're excited!

I bet Kate has been asked this a lot, so it would be interesting to hear what her previous students have decided upon.

Stephie, you dont need to explain anything when you proudly display the beautiful certificate on your wall. The certificate will say it all for you. You will feel so proud. Have a lovely fun filled day with our Lovely Educator Kate Taylor. Be prepared to be watched closely :) x

That's it Mona scare the hell out of me lol already nervous enough. I will be fine. I will be fine, I will be fine! If I say it enough I may just believe it x

Not long to go now, I bet you're excited!

I bet Kate has been asked this a lot, so it would be interesting to hear what her previous students have decided upon.

Yeah scared, nervous but excited too. Going to pack my kit tomorrow, will provably pack and unpack several times to make sure I've got everything!

Xx

Yeah scared, nervous but excited too. Going to pack my kit tomorrow, will provably pack and unpack several times to make sure I've got everything!

Xx

dont be scared hun just have fun, relax and enjoy xx

Stephie, write a list and tick it off as you go along. make sure you put EVERYTHING in the car. Towel and hand rest whatever you use. Do it as if you set up in your salon. Professionalism is the key. I loved it and really enjoyed it. I was very nervous at first but you know Kate she will put you at ease :) I wish I could come again :) it was funnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!

What about the CND bling bag and the curette? Wow! i felt so special and They are in their original packages. Never gonna let them out in the day light! Too special for that. :) You will have a fab time, Step :) x:smack:

Love Kate. Have fun. :0) x

I have my list and I'm going to do exactly as you said Mona. Pack it up as I'd use it with a client so I don't forget anything.

I'm considering changing my bulbs in my lamp too, not sure how much life they have left. Can't be much so might be a good idea to change them before hand. Saves me having the take the spares just incase xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

I did my Master Painter with Kate last year, you will have lots of fun :)

Even though I have my certificate on the wall I was still struggling what to say when people asked about it :confused:

This thread has solved that for me also, thanks :hug:! I guess I needed to just simplify it for the non-industry people that walk through my door!

Good luck hun, if your work is anything to go by you will be fantastic. Are you going to Bournemouth? Xx

I'm getting very excited now. Just hate that I have to remove my shellac for it. Loving Lobster Roll lol.

I'm sure I will be fine as long as Kate isn't watching my every move when it comes to French. I hardly ever do French, in fact u think the last time was nearly a year ago and I know ive only done a French 5 or 6 times since I started with shellac 2 years ago because my clients love colour too much xx

Good luck hun, if your work is anything to go by you will be fantastic. Are you going to Bournemouth? Xx

Thank you, no im going to Cheltenham as its closer to me x

u9u3apu8.jpg

I PASSED!!!!! xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Well done Steph!

Would you recommend the class? Was it helpful for French?

Give me all the details lol xx

Sent from my HTC One X+ using SalonGeek

Many Congratulations and don't forget. As a Master your prices go UP!!! You have once again invested in your skills and your clients. You must tell them this. You are now a Master Painter not just a CND Shellac nail pro. Shout it out!!!

Many Congratulations and don't forget. As a Master your prices go UP!!! You have once again invested in your skills and your clients. You must tell them this. You are now a Master Painter not just a CND Shellac nail pro. Shout it out!!!

Roll on 2nd May I cannot wait!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back