Master Painter

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rinn

CND Shellac EA
Reaction score
I got an email from S2 yesterday invting me to the launch of their new shop in Dublin town this Monday. I can't go unfortunately but what caught my eye was that a CND EA would be there to discuss their Master Painter course.

I wonder what this course involves. Is it a course for new or inexperienced technicians ?

Does it solely involve application of polish/Shellac ?

Is it necessary if one wanted to eventually attain Master status?

Master painters please tell us what this course entails .

Thanks

I got an email from S2 yesterday invting me to the launch of their new shop in Dublin town this Monday. I can't go unfortunately but what caught my eye was that a CND EA would be there to discuss their Master Painter course.

I wonder what this course involves. Is it a course for new or inexperienced technicians ?

Does it solely involve application of polish/Shellac ?

Is it necessary if one wanted to eventually attain Master status?

Master painters please tell us what this course entails .

Thanks

Hi Rinn
I too was hoping to get down for the opening but can't make it now - am really interested in taking this course too :)

I'm going to maybe give them a call to find out so will let you know :)

Elaine

Hi Rinn,

I completed my master painter on Wednesday.

In the morning we went over theory work. The science behind shellac etc to make sure we were clear on it as well as how we pep, why we cure for the times stated etc.

We also went over colour theory, skin tones etc.

After that it was practical. We were assessed on our pep and application. Both French and colour. Then it was play time, we did some carving, additives, glitters etc.

It was well worth it, was such a fun day. You get a colour wheel, curette, master painter pin, gorgeous sequin bag when you pass as well as your gorgeous certificate. I can't wait for my certificate to come through.

I believe you have to have sat the shellac brings them back and art and styles to do the master painter.

Xx

Both of you ladies will easily walk it. You won't regret doing it even if its just for the bag and certificate lol xx

Ah thanks steph. I have done the Shellac brings them back and am a Shellac certified salon.

Today, 09:14 AM
Hi Rinn,

I completed my master painter on Wednesday.

In the morning we went over theory work. The science behind shellac etc to make sure we were clear on it as well as how we pep, why we cure for the times stated etc.

We also went over colour theory, skin tones etc.

After that it was practical. We were assessed on our pep and application. Both French and colour. Then it was play time, we did some carving, additives, glitters etc.

It was well worth it, was such a fun day. You get a colour wheel, curette, master painter pin, gorgeous sequin bag when you pass as well as your gorgeous certificate. I can't wait for my certificate to come through.

I believe you have to have sat the shellac brings them back and art and styles to do the master painter.

What is the art and style course I too wanted to do the master painters course but I learned the shellac at one of the 'THE EVENT' so never did the shellac bring it back, so I am doing this one next week.

The art and styles is s day full of fun. You will learn lots of designs how to use additives, glitters, foils etc. There are set designs you have to do then you can just have a play and come up with your own or swap ideas with the others on the course. Xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Did you go over getting the perfect application, how to get perfect lines etc when painting the nail?

Did you go over getting the perfect application, how to get perfect lines etc when painting the nail?

We didn't go over it as such but we were watched closely at application time and were stopped and given hints and tips if needed.

One thing Kate did say is that you do not need to be a master to be take the master painter course. The point of the course is to make you a master painter. You have nothing to worry about honestly you will be fine, pm me on facebook and I will tell you why x

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Rinn, I cant add anything else because I would say Mater Painter class was the one I enjoyed most, so far. The bag is super! :):)

Latest posts

Back