master series brush

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleyann

squeeky macgeeky
Reaction score
i was wondering if someone could help me, i have the chance to purchase a new master series sculptor brush for around £40....well not being creative trained i dont really know about prices and if this is good value or wether thats what they do cost to buy.....so if anyone can tell me wether it is a good buy or not i would really appreciate it

stanleyann

Hi Stanleyann

Just looked in the Creative Catalogue for you and the prices in there for a MAster Series Sculptor are £47.50 - you will also need to add VAT on top of this !! (totals £55.80 approx)

They have purple, green and silver listed in their catalogue.

I think you have a good deal if its brand new !

any other questions re prices, let me know if i can help

kx

stanleyann said:
i was wondering if someone could help me, i have the chance to purchase a new master series sculptor brush for around £40....well not being creative trained i dont really know about prices and if this is good value or wether thats what they do cost to buy.....so if anyone can tell me wether it is a good buy or not i would really appreciate it

stanleyann

thanks for your help.....i might just go ahead and purchase it seeing as i am saving a little bit of money :biggrin:

stanleyann

stanleyann said:

stanleyann
I bought mine vat free at the show in Dublin at the start of this month and it was €78.00 (we are ripped off with the bloody Euro:evil: ) so I would say BUY BUY BUY:biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back