Master Technician

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Debsidoo99

Reaction score
Hi,
Can anyone give me some advice re: becoming a Creatice Master Technician. I want to carry on learning with Creative but don't really know when I should be aimimng to do the next step. I trained with Creative nearly a year ago and I have become reasonably confident in my own ability (except where forms are required !!!) Should I still be practicing ?
What essential topics are taught at a Mater Tech course.
I have a passion to learn and can't wait - my husband encourages me but has told me to walk before I run !!!!!

Debsidoo99 said:
Hi,
Can anyone give me some advice re: becoming a Creatice Master Technician. I want to carry on learning with Creative but don't really know when I should be aimimng to do the next step. I trained with Creative nearly a year ago and I have become reasonably confident in my own ability (except where forms are required !!!) Should I still be practicing ?
What essential topics are taught at a Mater Tech course.
I have a passion to learn and can't wait - my husband encourages me but has told me to walk before I run !!!!!

Hi Debs, I have done all my Master Classes and have now qualified as a CND Master Technician. I had been 'doing' nails for approx. 10 years and it wasn't until I went on the Master Classes (Real Rebalances, Makeover Magic & Creative Illusions) that I really 'learned' about 'doing' nails.

You sound like you are the similar to me in the fact that you have a passion for your work, so I'm sure you will find it fascinating and fuel your fire to want to learn more. I'd highly recommend going on the Master Classes, give Designer Nails a call on Monday and get yourself booked on!!!

Hope this helps

Jenny-Nails
Notts/Derbyshire

Thanks for your reply Jenny.
All I'm a bit worried about is that I'm not experienced enough. You said you have been in the nail business for 10yrs. Little me has only been in the business 10 months !!! Actually going self employes beg of Feb and I'm determined to make it a success.
I will give the Academy in Leeds a call on Monday and get some more advice from them !
Cheers

Debsidoo99 said:
Thanks for your reply Jenny.
All I'm a bit worried about is that I'm not experienced enough. You said you have been in the nail business for 10yrs. Little me has only been in the business 10 months !!! Actually going self employes beg of Feb and I'm determined to make it a success.
I will give the Academy in Leeds a call on Monday and get some more advice from them !
Cheers

Debbie

Honestly, I felt the same as you (even after 10 years!) so what I did was went and had some 1 to 1 training with the ambassador in my area first, I think it was about £35 per hour, so had a couple of hours to build my confidence.

The Master Classes were nice and small (about 3 others), so you got plenty of help and advice from the Trainer and you learn alot from the other Nail Techs there.

Be brave :)

Jenny-Nails :lol:

The other thing to think about :idea: is that you can do as many Master Classes as you want to and practise what you have learnt at home until you WANT to take your Masters Qualifiaction WHEN you feel confident. I would thoroughly recommend the Master Classes you really learn a lot of 'extra' bits.

You'll definitely enjoy them :biggrin:

Any of you who have been to Creative Classes before MUST know by now that neither our classes nor our trainers are judgmental!!

We are there to do our job which is to teach and to inspire you. There is no need to go for training prior to the Master Classes. These classes are designed to do just that ... to take you to the next level of expertise, to train your eye and to hone your skills and to aim you towards creating perfection.

The Master classes are also to teach you how to cope with every real life problem that you will come across in the salon and to solve it ... and the reasons why these problems exist in the first place. Absolutely essential learning which is also made enjoyable. Go and enjoy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back