Masters Exam

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FatalAttraction

Reaction score
Hi Creative Crew

Just wondering that do i need to take my enhancements off for my masters exam to look presentable or can i leave them on..? I ave got my exam at the end of the month!!!!

Cheers Cazza :D :D :D

Ummmm they should be presentable.... :oops: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: just kidding - you can soak them off but there is no need - as long as your models nails are all off but I suggest if you keep your own on... they look kick ass!!!! ;)

hi ya guys and girls just to add onto cazzas question when you do your master classes and masters qualification day can you chose to do any of the systems or must it be in acrylic L & P? what im getting at is can i do them in my beloved Fabric#? :D
good luck cazza with your exam let us know how you get on are you nervous? :shock:
nickki jonesx
:D

Cheers guys

I am quite nervous cos i know it is gonna be tuff.

I think you can only do L&P in the exam.

Cheers

Cazza

FatalAttraction said:
I think you can only do L&P in the exam. Cazza

Cazza is correct as of the moment, sorry Nicki :oops: but that will probably change!! Good Luck Cazza I'm sure you'll do great! ;)

I would love to do my FABRIC# Masters.................
So let us know, if and when this could be happening..........
I'll be the first to sign up lol ..............

love Ruth xxxxxx
The day I stop to learn, is the day I stop breathing xxxxxxx

I agree with ruth so i will be second in the que :D !
Would be good to be able to be a Master in different systems but i guess the reasoning behind it is if you can do L&P you can do anything :shock: !!
fingers crossed it will come about!
nickki jonesx :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back