masters in leeds yesterday

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

glenda

Reaction score
hi did anyone manage to get on the web site last night???? lindsey did you get info on the metro colours dont be frightened to ask ????? i was for ages but really you do get a lot of help tried to find mell too but didnt manage

Hi Glenda

Great to see you on the Master Class on Tue. :D

Just a thought after seeing your post for anyone interested in how to use the Metro Powders. Glenda showed me the step by step off the Creative web site, its worth down loading.

The step by step gives you a good insite of how to go about creating the designs in the leaflet, then the worlds your oyster.

But work smarter not harder the Metro Metal Manicure (like the permanent french but with one of the Metro powders) charge 10.00pound more for a full set.

:) have fun

Di x

do we get to see your hair in these bunches next class? how on earth do you find time and energy to dedicate the way you do to nails and creative you have a really good way with your teaching thorough but you don't intimidate..... how are your little ones better i hope
thanks again

Di is a great teacher and friend and I have known her since she was a newbie!! You wouldn't believe the energy he has.

She is wonderful, reliable, inspirational, loyal, dedicated, professional and essential to Creative. We love her to bits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back