masters mosaic art contest

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

FingerNailFixer

Reaction score
are any other masters doing the art contest with the mosaics? Want to share pictures and ideas, after april 1 of course ;)

none of you are doing this? there are so many of you that rock at art! what's up?

Can't speak for the USA gals, but we didn't get anything here - I think it was just for the domestic market. :(

What is the contest about......I must ave been sleeping.

my mum is a judge and I didn't know about this - where the hell have I been :?: :?: ;)

roflmao, mrs geek, is your mom Gigi then the co founder of designer nails? I got the nails done and pics taken last night, I hope to get the pictures back tuesday night and pop them in the mail wednesday! I am soooooo excited, they took me ages to create, some stuff I could do ahead of time, then when I got ahold of my model it took me 5 hours to complete the work on her then 2 hours more for pics. I am a bit tired this morning but on a major high...lol....I just hope they look as good in the pic as I think they will....very nervous about the contest! :D

I can not wait to see them. I think I am almost as excited as you are:bouncy: Good Luck!

FingerNailFixer said:
roflmao, mrs geek, is your mom Gigi then the co founder of designer nails? :D

Yes she is!! Infact she is the total reason of where we are to day within the UK industry. Way-ta-go ma!!! x 8)

:D he he he....I have it done! I just used my handy dandy tracking number and I see that the pictures were signed for on March 31 the day before deadline. :goal: I sent the best pics of course but I will share as similar as I have with you. First I want to fill you in, I am not near so artistic as a lot on the board and what I can do is no where near the caliber of what creative is most likely looking for and I am well aware of that, but creating these nails and doing the photo shoot was the most fun I have ever had doing nails and I am dying to do it again until I become good at it. For what my abilities are, I am very proud of these nails. I would love to hear your constructive criticisms, as I would like to better myself and eventually be what they would look for. I just wanted to warn you so that you didn't expect something great...lol...I figured I should post them in the art section so you can find it there!! :rainbow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back