Masters Qualification Day

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mrs Gadget

Geeky Princess
Reaction score
Just thought I would let you all know that I passed me Masters at Milton Keynes with Anne today.

I am so happy I feel like bursting :)

Hiya

WELL DONE!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!

Mrs Gadget said:
Just thought I would let you all know that I passed me Masters at Milton Keynes with Anne today.

I am so happy I feel like bursting :)

A Massive Well done!!

You must be feeling so proud of yourself... See! all that hard work has paid off!

Congratulations x x

BIG CONGRATULATIONS, JULIE

Well done Julie you must be feeling so proud of yourself...congratulations

well done you!!! :cool:

Congratulations Julie
Well Done Girl !

Well done you how cool is that

Take care Dawnie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

congratulations

Fan bloody tastic babe...............
Well done Hun.......
Big Hugg xxx

well done look after that gold badge

thats Just Fab News, Well Done Xxx

Well Done & CONGRATULAIONS !!!

Isnt it just a great feeling ! ;)

WELL DONE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i`m quaking in my boots just thinking about it lol

Thanks for all your kind messages. :o

After the last couple of bad months I have had with my dad etc, I was determined to do it, my hubby brought me a huge bouquet and a lovely Tatty Ted with Congratulations on it into salon for me today whilst I was at work, bless him.

Oh well, now that I have the Masters under me belt, cant wait to finish my NVQ, Brisa and Fabric conversion courses now in the next couple of months, nothing like more education to keep me going.

Still bursting though, think I may need to go out with the girlies saturday night to celebrate :lol:

Mrs Gadget said:
Thanks for all your kind messages. :o

After the last couple of bad months I have had with my dad etc, I was determined to do it, my hubby brought me a huge bouquet and a lovely Tatty Ted with Congratulations on it into salon for me today whilst I was at work, bless him.

Oh well, now that I have the Masters under me belt, cant wait to finish my NVQ, Brisa and Fabric conversion courses now in the next couple of months, nothing like more education to keep me going.

Still bursting though, think I may need to go out with the girlies saturday night to celebrate :lol:
This couldn't have been achieved by a nicer person............
I am so tickled pink for you..............and nice touch by hubby xxxx
Well done there to Mr. Gadget.................
Go and get em girl xxxx

may i add to the congratulations that everyone has given so far. :cool:

i know how hard u will've worked to get ur masters, it takes u to the nxt level.

may i also take this opportunity to encourage my current batch of students who r working towards their masters at the mo, more than half of them r regulars on this board!

cu all nxt wk 4 real rebalancing!

WELL DONE JACKIE, i know a few people who wish they were in your shoes right now!!!
liza xx

Thanks Ruth, love ya loads.

My hubby is such a star, he could see how stressed I was before I left as I was a bag of nerves, just glad its over and I passed :)

Am looking forward to my conversion courses and then hopefully a Competition Workshop with Ketan so who knows I may be competing in September at Excel, but that's too far away to think about just yet. ;)

Jue xxxx

well done huni

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back