Masters Rebalancing

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ANGELPIE

Reaction score
Hi everyone! just wondered if anyone is going to Salisbury Creative Academy this Thursday for Masters Rebalance im quite excited but also nervous. Has anyone taken there masters this year if so how hard is the theory test?

Hello there

Good luck for your masters.:)

Im not far from salisbury,and its wetted my appetite for creative,so im going to pop into thier academy tomorrow myself and do a conversion in the spa manicures and pedicures.

Enjoy Thursday...see it as an opportunity to take the skills you learn and put them into practise...im sure you will succeed:hug:

i'm doing my masters at the minute just had my pre masters last sunday it was fab just wish i didnt have to wait so long for the other courses to come around!!!

Everything you need is in the folder they give you so don't be too worried just make sure you read it all xxx

I start my masters at Salisbury next month .....:eek: Pre-Masters on the 12th July and Tips & Troubleshooting on the 26th..... Looking forward to it, but a bit apprehensive too..... Hope I haven't over-estimated my own ability!!!

thanx guys well ive done my pre masters this is my last course before my masters exam im good at the practical its the theory and my boss is paying so if i fail my life wouldnt be worth living lol! you will get even more paperwork on the other courses my folder is now huge x i will keep you all posted after thursday :confused:

Good luck Steph, sure you'll pass with flying colours :hug:

I am gonna be there on Thursday! Looking forward to it! Though my model is a nail biter so dont know what her nails are gonna be for Thursday, they were done 2 weeks ago.

See you there.

Julie xx

Thanx guys I hope it wont be as bad as i think? i cant believe i have to get up at 6am tommrow long travel boat, bus, train then a taxi to the industrial estate!

Latest posts

Back