masters

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

charly

Reaction score
hiya all
just after some help with the masters CND, I have booked to do the courses starting with the real rebalancing next month and the others after fairly close together, I understand that i have up to a year to complete the assesment day is this correct? If...If i fail can i re do the exam or do i have to start again from scratch (no pun intended!) is it really hard? i am not good at exams, how long should i leave between last course and exam? i really really want to do this and make sure i am up to it i do not want to fail it any help or advice would be very much appreciated,
Thank you
charly.

Hey charly, the goal of any CND Academy is that you pass and they will do all they can to make that happen for you. If you failed your assessment of course you could do it again without having to redo all the classes. The nail geek himself loved the Master Classes so much, that he did them again and again!!

Altho never doing my best in exams at school, I found when I was studying something in which I was really interested, I did just great!! I'm sure you will to.

Ok Masters .................
I loved my classes with a passion, so much that I practiced and revised every day.....
It was hard fitting all this into my working and geeky day and night, but when you love nails, it is not like swotting for a dreaded examn, it is a labour of love............
Your ambassador will know if you are reasy for the Masters day or not..............So listen to her/his advice carefully...........
Practice, read, revise thats all the advice anyone could give you...........
The Masters day is brill.............. there are no trick questions, everything is based on what you have learned and basic knowledge, stuff you should know anyway...........
So enjoy the expirience, and I know I loved all of mine..................
It takes you up to the next level of Technicial Skill................. the learning never stops and I still read Dougs book and find always new things in there..........
This book and my master class notes helped me more than anyone could ever imagine........
So if you dont have the book..get it asap....................
Doug Schoon Nail Structure and Product Chemistry..................
so go and get em babe xxx

Latest posts

Back